Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,729 members, 7,844,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (265 Views)

. / Good Sex Great For Your Physical, Psychological Health / 'Taking Too Much Sugar Or Sugary Drinks Does Not Cause Diabetes' - Doctor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by degreee: 4:36am On Sep 15, 2022
Re: . by MatrixReloaded: 4:41am On Sep 15, 2022
Go down on your knees and cry to your almighty creator. In Jesus name I pray, any form of sickness in your body I cancel it and reject where it came from because you are a child of God. Receive your healing now from head to toe and be made whole again. When the son of man have set you free indeed you are free. Go now and proclaim your victory and remember to say Pslams 23. It's well with your soul. Amen
degreee:
I have these symptoms in my body since April (5 months ago)...

Body pain, fatigue, feeling cold most esp at night, my tongue is tasty sour/bitter(I can't give the accurate adjective); I have a yellowish urine.

Infact, the symptoms looks like a malaria symptoms.and I've taken all malaria medication combo, yet no change.

I've run nearly all blood test... HIV, Widal test, hepatitis A and B, malaria parasite test, RBC, RBS,...and urinary test.
The tests are either negative or "normal"... Meaning I'm okay.

These tests were done recently, nearly a week ago.

Because of these pains, I do self medication by taking pain killer and vitamin C/mult-vitamin(for the taste) non of it work at all.

I've been to different hospitals and see different doctors. And they prescribe drugs which are not helping.

But what I often experience is that most of these doctors (3 of them) usually tell me that my problem is or might be "PSYCHOLOGICAL"

Please how can a sickness be psychological?
I don't usually think of bad thing against myself not to talk of sickness. I'm not having any form of depression, anxiety, fear, or stress. So how come??

This pain is uncomfortable and unbearable... Pls what can I do??
Re: . by Carcholce: 1:11am On Sep 16, 2022
Are you sexually active? Do you ejaculate often?

(1) (Reply)

How Long Can A HIV Patient Live? / How To Become Financially Bouqiat / How South Korea Excavators Endure Nine Days Underground On Espresso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.