Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Sold - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sold (1125 Views)

I Need Iphone Follow Come Type C To Lightning Cord / Ugreen USB Type C Cable 3.0A: Fast Charge And Sync / FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold by Ingrid4: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sony xz3 for sale.with.follow come charger
The charger is a type c S10 plus original charger I will include it with the phone
Amoled display with 4g volte
No issues at all
I have ps2 and GameCube and Wii games in it
Qualcomm snapdragon sd845 far better than costlier s8 plus
Very clean phone no issues 4gb ram 64gb ROM
I'm at obalende cms side lagos state
It's 52 last
If I see a serious buyer willing to buy today
I will include my 128gb class 10 memory which is full of ps2 GameCube Nintendo 3ds and Wii games for 3k
So it will be 55k

1 Like

Re: Sold by Ingrid4: 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
Devil may cry ps2 on it
Pls if u know u don't have upto 50k
Pls don't contact me
I need money urgently
Spyda619

Re: Sold by Ingrid4: 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
odimbannamdi:

Do you have the receipt of this phone? And are you okay with me taking a picture and video of the both of us during the transaction? I have a strict stand against buying used phones to avoid police wahala, but i am ready to bend, considering your present situation
I will write an undertaken
And yes I'm ready for u to record us
I'm at my work,I'm a security officer
So...u will meet me my friend and my boss including my id card
Anything u need
If u are serious u can come today since that's where I'm staying currently
Re: Sold by odimbannamdi(m): 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ingrid4:

I will write an undertaken
And yes I'm ready for u to record us
I'm at my work,I'm a security officer
So...u will meet me my friend and my boss including my id card
Anything u need
If u are serious u can come today since that's where I'm staying currently

Alright. I will chat you up now on whatsapp so we can arrange a meetup tomorrow, hopefully as i dont stay around there and its late already.

Meanwhile, did you buy the phone brand new or used? and how long have you used the phone for?
Re: Sold by Ingrid4: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: Sold by abidemidare: 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
Do u have the receipt from where u bought it? This ur price is so scaring, brand new of this phone is about 250k, UK used is 100k+...
Re: Sold by peacemara54(m): 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
Pls I will update this thread tmrw.
The seller promised to send the phone tmrw after we agreed on a payment mode.

I even sent 2500 out of the agreed price. The so he could transport down to park tmrw and send since he claimed he's not having any money at hand.

I will update tmrw... It's like the seller is doing somehow but can't conclude yet

1 Like

Re: Sold by Ingrid4: 6:00am On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Sold by Ingrid4: 6:13am On Sep 19, 2022
abidemidare:
Do u have the receipt from where u bought it? This ur price is so scaring, brand new of this phone is about 250k, UK used is 100k+...
It's not only 250k
Na one million
The way u ppl hype phone self
Re: Sold by Ingrid4: 7:14am On Sep 19, 2022
peacemara54:

I even sent 2500 out of the agreed price. The so he could transport down to park tmrw and send since he claimed he's not having any money at hand.

I will update tmrw... It's like the seller is doing somehow but can't conclude yet

Should I now go and kill myself when money wasn't dispensed to me?
If u have anybody In lagos u can send them come check,I wanted to even take 200naira from the money to chop but when I didn't see anything I didn't eat
Ppl were telling me it would be reversed
Re: Sold by peacemara54(m): 8:04am On Sep 19, 2022
Well, I don't respond to insult. It doesn't glorifies and I will never insult back. But to say what rubbish! Well, it's up to you.

I told you I don't have someone to pick iit up in lagos
Then we agreed on an escrow. Later you told me you have no time for the escrow stress. Then I gave two options; to use a local driver or escrow.

We later settled for a local driver. You complained you have no money at hand even to eat I suggest if I should send 1500? You asked me to make it 2000. You initially asked me to send #500 so you can eat. I agreed and did.

After which I sent 2000. I noticed, you've withdrew that 500 from the receipt sent above but am amazed you are unable to withdraw 2000. Well, you may be right.

Some minutes after sending the 2500, you texted, let me quote you, "You bleeped up big time, that you are debited from POS and cash wasn't dispensed.

Then I texted , thinking how could that be possible seeing you' be recieved the 500 sent and you even withdrew, well may be network

Note: it wasn't an hour in-between when I sent 500 and later 2000. It was after you recieved that 500 that you later called for the 2000 so as not to be delayed since you are sending as early as 4:30am in the morning. POS certainly, won't be available. Because I insisted I will send the 2000 next morning after which I agreed to your demand

I guessed it's the same format scammers used and I texted " You to repent if you think you've scammed. I decided to even give -up the 2000. You later called back, explaining what happen.

Then I change my thought and decide not to conclude yet. So, I gave you an option to send the phone this morning or send the money back. Remember! I would have send the whole money for the phone but I just hold up in case am dealing with scammer.

I also noticed the man who messaged you on WhatsApp for meet up at a certain address in Lagos, did after we've concluded and you didn't even informed him , someone has bought the phone.

You agree to meet with him for the phone even after have sent 2500 as requested.

No gain in tarnishing people's image. I won't do so.
Coming to nairaland is to safeguard and warn others if you happen to be a scammer trying to scam in multiples. And the message posted didn't termed you a scammer.

I also noticed, you registered on nairaland sept. 2022. The only post I saw on your timeline is; Xz3 Sony phone for sale.

So you can blame if someone tried to avoid being scammed.

Bottom line...
Just send the money no need of the phone any longer

2 Likes

Re: Sold by Ingrid4: 10:06am On Sep 19, 2022
peacemara54:
Well, I don't respond to insult. It doesn't glorifies and I will never insult back. But to say what rubbish! Well, it's up to you.

I told you I don't have someone to pick iit up in lagos
Then we agreed on an escrow. Later you told me you have no time for the escrow stress. Then I gave two options; to use a local driver or escrow.

We later settled for a local driver. You complained you have no money at hand even to eat I suggest if I should send 1500? You asked me to make it 2000. You initially asked me to send #500 so you can eat. I agreed and did.

After which I sent 2000. I noticed, you've withdrew that 500 from the receipt sent above but am amazed you are unable to withdraw 2000. Well, you may be right.

Some minutes after sending the 2500, you texted, let me quote you, "You bleeped up big time, that you are debited from POS and cash wasn't dispensed.

Then I texted , thinking how could that be possible seeing you' be recieved the 500 sent and you even withdrew, well may be network

Note: it wasn't an hour in-between when I sent 500 and later 2000. It was after you recieved that 500 that you later called for the 2000 so as not to be delayed since you are sending as early as 4:30am in the morning. POS certainly, won't be available. Because I insisted I will send the 2000 next morning after which I agreed to your demand

I guessed it's the same format scammers used and I texted " You to repent if you think you've scammed. I decided to even give -up the 2000. You later called back, explaining what happen.

Then I change my thought and decide not to conclude yet. So, I gave you an option to send the phone this morning or send the money back. Remember! I would have send the whole money for the phone but I just hold up in case am dealing with scammer.

I also noticed the man who messaged you on WhatsApp for meet up at a certain address in Lagos, did after we've concluded and you didn't even informed him , someone has bought the phone.

You agree to meet with him for the phone even after have sent 2500 as requested.

No gain in tarnishing people's image. I won't do so.
Coming to nairaland is to safeguard and warn others if you happen to be a scammer trying to scam in multiples. And the message posted didn't termed you a scammer.

I also noticed, you registered on nairaland sept. 2022. The only post I saw on your timeline is; Xz3 Sony phone for sale.

So you can blame if someone tried to avoid being scammed.

Bottom line...
Just send the money no need of the phone any longer
I withdrew it through pos,that's where I fuckkked up
I just thought I don't want to waste 100 naira I should use ATM
Then that's what happened
I will pay it back for sure today
Re: Sold by Opsdev: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2022
Is this still available bro?
Re: Sold by Auskyd(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2022
Ingrid4:

I withdrew it through pos,that's where I fuckkked up
I just thought I don't want to waste 100 naira I should use ATM
Then that's what happened
I will pay it back for sure today

Smh, your first phone sale and see problem. This will always come up whenever you want to sell stuff on here again.

Penny wise, pound foolish lol.
Re: Sold by Ingrid4: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
Auskyd:

Smh, your first phone sale and see problem. This will always come up whenever you want to sell stuff on here again.

Penny wise, pound foolish lol.
A buyer is here already
I'm selling my phone
I will pay him back his money
Re: Sold by Ingrid4: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Sold by Auskyd(m): 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ingrid4:

A buyer is here already
I'm selling my phone
I will pay him back his money

You don’t get it, but it’s alright. You’ll see what I’m trying to point out the next time you try to sell something here.
Re: Sold by Ingrid4: 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
Auskyd:

You don’t get it, but it’s alright. You’ll see what I’m trying to point out the next time you try to sell something here.
I have serious headache
The buyer who wants to buy is telling me zenith bank is having network error again
Which kind wahala be this
Re: Sold by odimbannamdi(m): 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
peacemara54:

Hello bro,

The seller is current with a person doing the transaction on my behalf on the island. Has he refunded you? If no, i will deduct your money from the money i am to pay him. Kindly reach out to me so i can send your money.

Thanks
Re: Sold by peacemara54(m): 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
odimbannamdi:

Hello bro,

The seller is current with a person doing the transaction on my behalf on the island. Has he refunded you? If no, i will deduct your money from the money i am to pay him. Kindly reach out to me so i can send your money.

Thanks
odimbannamdi:

Hello bro,

Thanks
Re: Sold by peacemara54(m): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
odimbannamdi:

Hello bro,

Thanks

Bro he's the one to refund back not you. Did he asked you to? I understand you did it with good intention but he's in the best position to refund the money. How will a buyer be the one to pay me back?

He never mentioned he sold the phone. No apology , nothing.

Bro if he refuse to refund , then pls do away with the money. I dont need it.

Thanks for your good intention and kind response
Re: Sold by Ingrid4: 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
peacemara54:

Bro he's the one to refund back not you. Did he asked you to? I understand you did it with good intention but he's in the best position to refund the money. How will a buyer be the one to pay me back?

I'm typing this with my friend phone
OGA shut the fukkk up and collect the money
Better be happy u see your money collect
U must never ever mention my name again
Mr bad market
I'm deactivating this account self
I will sort out how to collect the money from the stupid bank that hang the 2k
I regret doing business with u
Re: Sold by peacemara54(m): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ingrid4:

I'm typing this with my friend phone
OGA shut the fukkk up and collect the money
Better be happy u see your money collect
U must never ever mention my name again
Mr bad market
I'm deactivating this account self
I will sort out how to collect the money from the stupid bank that hang the 2k
I regret doing business with u

Still i wont insult you. If you like, dont pay. But i just encourage anyone who is likely to do business with you to always tred with caution.
Re: Sold by odimbannamdi(m): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
peacemara54:

You are taking this thing personal, bro. It is needless.

Ingrid4, please send your account number so that i can send the 2,500 to you.

Thanks
Re: Sold by ipobarecriminals: 11:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
The idiot don scammed u 2.5k.I dnt do ur homework well.awell,May dat 2.5k put him into hot soup soon.
peacemara54:

Re: Sold by morikee: 11:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
What's the update on this thread
Re: Sold by tecnolad(m): 1:21am On Sep 20, 2022
Auskyd:

Lol.. He sure doesn't get a thing you're saying. Nairaland never forgets a thing. He'll soon realize that grin

1 Like

Re: Sold by peacemara54(m): 5:00am On Sep 20, 2022
odimbannamdi:

Thanks

Not personal but thats the right thing to do and if he cant lets forget about the money.
The seller is always rude and abusive on whatsapp. If you happens to see all he posted on whatsapp,

You will know i have a reason for that, the seller is not a peace loving someone. That you got a phone from him doesnt mean he's of good character

Someone who sent yoy 2500 even withour seeing what hes buying yet, you decides not to keep with agreement.

I repeat just becareful when transacting with him. May be because i brought it on nairaland thats why he decided to sell and clear his name.

If yoy could see alk that trranspire which is impossible ro expresss or type here, you will know hes not straight forward.

He only behave himself because hes in dire need of money. Someone who abuse and insult because of a failed transaction ?

Updating the platform about what transpire btw us is not a crime. Its just to ensure no one get scammed.

I cant really type all that happened btw us but i gave the synopsis. He has been shady from onset. I will stilll advise; tred with caution when dealing with him.

. I have my reason for not accepting you to pay.

Let him do the right thing.
Re: Sold by Auskyd(m): 6:37am On Sep 20, 2022
tecnolad:

Lol.. He sure doesn't get a thing you're saying. Nairaland never forgets a thing. He'll soon realize that grin

Lol someone will just come out of the dark and cast Baba say e be possible fraudster grin
Re: Sold by Ingrid4: 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
odimbannamdi:

Thanks
I've already sent it to u through sms
It's there
It's what u used to send me the money last time
Or you have deleted the message I sent u?
Re: Sold by odimbannamdi(m): 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ingrid4:

I've already sent it to u through sms
It's there
It's what u used to send me the money last time
Or you have deleted the message I sent u?

I won't be sending it to you anymore. The Guy has already agreed to get the refund from me. I am waiting for him to reach out to me via whatsapp. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Treadmill and gym equipment for sale / Get Uk Number Programmed On Your Phone Absolutely Free! / External Bluetooth Device For Sale (USB) =N=700

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.