Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

I Need Php Script For My Ecommerce Site - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Php Script For My Ecommerce Site (618 Views)

I Need Php Code To Open Email Domain After Client Submit Their Form / I Need Php & Python Video Tutorials / I Need PHP Tutorial Materials, Someone Should Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Php Script For My Ecommerce Site by living2013(m): 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
I have been building an ecommerce with wordpress but I want to change to php. I really need a site that's very flexible with good design, something that will help me achieve my long-term goals.

I have made a research on the best php script to use. The best I have seen so far is active ecommerce cms. The link is https://codecanyon.net/item/active-ecommerce-cms/23471405
My only reservation is that few buyers of the script complained of some issues that the script is having.

Please, honorable php developers in the house, I need your advice and guidance. If this script is OK or there's any better script. I'm very open to any suggestion that would help me achieve my goal.

Re: I Need Php Script For My Ecommerce Site by paradiseVirgin: 12:01am On Sep 19, 2022
Get CS-Cart it's the best out there..

It costs $1450 for standard $3500 for plus and $7500 for ultimate.

But you can get all for free.

https://babiato.co/resources/cs-cart-multi-vendor.12723/

Thank me later.

I can always help you out when you need help on installation if you get stuck on your own.
Re: I Need Php Script For My Ecommerce Site by Sleekcode: 2:41am On Sep 19, 2022
They're better Wordpress Ecom script that they're NORMAL php script.

U an take that to the bank

Even at that.... Wordpress scripts are still PHP script anyways.... or what language do you think powers php scripts?
Re: I Need Php Script For My Ecommerce Site by excanny: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2022
living2013:
I have been building an ecommerce with wordpress but I want to change to php. I really need a site that's very flexible with good design, something that will help me achieve my long-term goals.

I have made a research on the best php script to use. The best I have seen so far is active ecommerce cms. The link is https://codecanyon.net/item/active-ecommerce-cms/23471405
My only reservation is that few buyers of the script complained of some issues that the script is having.

Please, honorable php developers in the house, I need your advice and guidance. If this script is OK or there's any better script. I'm very open to any suggestion that would help me achieve my goal.

I can create something custom for you that you can have a lot of control over in implementing new features on.

I have great experience building e-commerce applications.

Reach me via WhatsApp so we talk better
Re: I Need Php Script For My Ecommerce Site by silento(m): 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
It depends how big u want it to get

Make sure to use php7.4
Goodluck
Make sure php 7.4
Or nothing
Re: I Need Php Script For My Ecommerce Site by living2013(m): 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
silento:
It depends how big u want it to get

Make sure to use php7.4
Goodluck
Make sure php 7.4
Or nothing

Thanks for your suggestion.

If you know any good 7.4 PHP script, do let me know. I will really appreciate it
Re: I Need Php Script For My Ecommerce Site by tollyboy5(m): 5:28am On Sep 26, 2022
living2013:

Thanks for your suggestion.

If you know any good 7.4 PHP script, do let me know. I will really appreciate it
The script might be outdated php script. I got similar issues with codeigniter php script. My friend who gave the script kept complaining it's taking me days to fix. Not until he saw the wonderful bugs. I later fixed everything, it was an HR manager software.

You can get the script if the price is good and I'll charge you to work on the script for maximum two weeks time.
Re: I Need Php Script For My Ecommerce Site by maryamalikhan: 2:45am On May 17, 2023
You need to help about the themes templates or plugin so many website available the e-commerce provider I provide one link in this all free e-commerce templates https://warixo.com/resources/categories/woocommerce.48/
Check this

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me / Please, Does Anyone Know How To Connect Javascript To A PHP Socket Server On A L / I Need Help On A+ Certification Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.