Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

Waec And Neco - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec And Neco (796 Views)

Can Waec And Nabteb Nbc Result Be Combined? / Universities That Accept Waec And Neco Combination / Make Your Ssce/waec And Neco Just Once. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waec And Neco by melodyj(m): 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2011
pls i need ur truthful contribution, can i add waec and neco of different year 4 admission into uni??
Re: Waec And Neco by Saazy(f): 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2011
waec is out ooooooooooooooooooooh just checked 4 my lil cousin and he blasted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Waec And Neco by faithedu(m): 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2011
no prob about that melody, you can combine the two, and there are a lot of schools that offers economics and public admi, but have it in mind government universities are more expensive than private universities in ghana, so most of the school that offer economics admission is closed for now left with some, such as, central university.tuition fee is more than u$3,000 dollars pr semester, AFRICAN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF COMMUNICATION ALSO HAS PUBLIC RELATION AND THEIR TUITION FEE IS U$1,500 DOLLARS PER SEMESTER, AND SO MANY MORE, BUT IF YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR COURSE TO SOMETHING LIKE, FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT,ACCOUNTING,MARKETING,TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY,BUSINESS MANAGEMENT,HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, I CAN GET YOU ADMISSION LETTER WITHIN A WEEK AND THE SCHOOL NAME IS ZENITH UNIVERSITY COLLEGE AND THAT'S THE CHEAPEST UNIVERSITY IN GHANA THAT PAYS ALMOST 100,000 NAIRA PER SEMESTER, SO IT DEPENDS ON YOUR CHOICE MY BROTHER, +233246755578
Re: Waec And Neco by melodyj(m): 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2011
does dis amount include ma accordation or feedin, and hw many years does it take 2 be a grauate.
Re: Waec And Neco by faithedu(m): 4:28am On Aug 13, 2011
That's jst ur TUITION FEE, i.e SCHOOL FEES N ACCOMODATION N FEEDIN IS XCLUDED, BT I CN GET YOU A HOSTEL OF40,000 NAIRA PER SEMESTER, N DNT 4GET DAT 2 GET YOU AN ADMISSION N ALL ODA DOCUMENTS INTO ANY UNIVERSITY OF UR CHOICE, D PROCESsing COST U$$500 DOLLARS FLAT

(1) (Reply)

When Will Post Ume Processing Start / Closed / Oau Post Utme Student...2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.