Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,843 members, 7,862,762 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Tutorial: How To Use Coupon Codes To Reduce The Cost Of Webhosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tutorial: How To Use Coupon Codes To Reduce The Cost Of Webhosting (528 Views)

Goddady Coupon Codes / Get Namecheap's August 2014 Coupon Codes @ Mycodecity.com / Tutorial: How To Use Coupon Codes To Reduce The Cost Of Webhosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tutorial: How To Use Coupon Codes To Reduce The Cost Of Webhosting by rovder: 12:36am On Aug 13, 2011
Coupons can be used to drastically reduce the cost of webhosting. I plan on updating this thread regularly with all the different ways you can pay for webhosting at very reduced rates with the use of coupons.
Let us start with Hostgator (hostgator.com)
Hostgator is a very cheap and very good host that I would recommend to anyone, they offer unlimited hosting at very low rates. I currently use Hostgator and of all the hosts I have used previously they are the best (Best of all they accept ZENITH BANK WEBSURFER CARD)
Back to business, three coupons I recommend to get Hostgator hosting at even cheaper rates are:
1. SECRETBONUS - This would give 25% off the total price of your hosting. This could really save you a lot especially if you are paying for a year or more.
2. HOSTBONANZA - This gives you 10 dollars off the total price of your hosting
3. RESELLING25 - This gives you 25 dollars off reseller hosting (This would be good for those that want to start a webhost)

Instructions:
1. After getting your credit card (I recommend Zenith Websurfer because it is accepted everywhere) visit the hostgator website hostgator.com
2. click on "view hosting plans"
3. Select a plan
4. In the space for coupons erase any coupons you see there and enter any of the coupons above (I assure you these coupons will save you more)
5. Continue with your webhosting registration.
I will talk about other other webhost soon, you can ask any questions you have and I will try my best to answer them.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Moneylinknet / Word Press Error 500 / Get Adobe Cs4 Softwares (original) Cheap And Affordable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.