Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

The Simpler, The Cheaper - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Simpler, The Cheaper (135 Views)

Need Data At Cheaper Prices? / Buy MTN And GLO Data From Triple-d At Cheaper Rate. / We Help You Buy And Ship Items From US And China At Cheaper Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Simpler, The Cheaper by VeeWriters2020: 8:08am On Sep 23, 2022
Don't make your job appear simpler to your clients.

° Do your know why doctors write what their patients can't read when they prescribe drugs?

•And why do lawyers always use Latin expressions you find hard to understand?

This is the logic: If they make those things simpler to their clients, they lose value.

As a ghostwriter, I don't make my job simpler to clients. I make them understand that my job is hard & professional; so, they have to pay me well.

(1) (Reply)

Mobile App Developer Needed For A Food Delivery Brand / Affiliate Marketing / Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.