Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Do You Really Know How React Works? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Do You Really Know How React Works? (204 Views)

Let Me Share Something To You Here... If You no really know. / Did You Really Code 5hours+ Non Stop While Learning To Code? / if you really want to learn programming then (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Really Know How React Works? by chukwuebuka65(m): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2022
Many react developers write codes everyday without actually knowing how the frameworks works under the hood. And if you as react developer, does not how it works under the hood, you can write an optimized code.
The need to write this arised because of the above reasons. I remember when I was learning nodejs . I came across the term “run time environment”. I decided to look it up , and I found a video of a guy who explained what it is . But before he explained what is it, he said he has been writing nodejs for about 4 yrs before it occurred to him that he didn’t know what a runtime environment is.

So are you a react developer or you are still learning react, this article is for you. Read and drop your comments as well.
Read here: https://richjs.hashnode.dev/do-you-know-how-react-works
Re: Do You Really Know How React Works? by chukwuebuka65(m): 11:45am On Sep 26, 2022
So nairaland does not support markdown.

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Freelancer? / Adventure Awaits In Temple Run 2 MOD APK For Android / Online Word And Sentence Counters To Help In SEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.