Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Resolved - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Resolved (699 Views)

Thread Resolved & Deleted, Thanks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resolved by fnep2smooth(m): 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Resolved

Re: Resolved by wis3(m): 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
Relocate somewhere you can get better power supply. Temporarily atleast. A friend, relative, family, atleast until the issue with you Lumos box gets resolved.
Re: Resolved by fnep2smooth(m): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
wis3:
Relocate somewhere you can get better power supply. Temporarily atleast. A friend, relative, family, atleast until the issue with you Lumos box gets resolved.
What if I don't have somewhere to relocate to.
I stay in a remote location
Re: Resolved by SimplePlan34: 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
Guy u beta remove Ur mind because it's over a year
Re: Resolved by fnep2smooth(m): 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
SimplePlan34:
Guy u beta remove Ur mind because it's over a year
I was told that If I loose the box I will lose my warranty and legal means will be use against me.

I would have fix the issue with some experience technicians around me.

I can abandon it like that...
Re: Resolved by SimplePlan34: 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
fnep2smooth:

I was told that If I loose the box I will lose my warranty and legal means will be use against me.

I would have fix the issue with some experience technicians around me.

I can abandon it like that...

Well all the best
Re: Resolved by fnep2smooth(m): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2022
Mod please help me
Re: Resolved by Fapemz: 7:31am On Oct 28, 2022
So sorry to hear about your ordeal, i hope there is so sorth of happy ending to it all.

I am the power solution plug for those of you work on pc and work from home. Our range of power solution can easily take the pain and worries away. We are very responsive in our after sale relations too and will never leave you disappointed. Below are some of our customers feedback. We are reachable on 08.0653.16.307

(1) (Reply)

Landers Please Help Me Ooooooo / Please Help! / World Class Ict Training At Price Bottom Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.