Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

closed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / closed (5014 Views)

Dalung Dumps APC: Developments In Your Party Conflicts With My Core Principles / 2023: Tinubu Presidency Will Help Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode / Peter Obi 's Government Magic And Cheeky Claims (2) (3) (4)

closed by baretalk: 6:11am On Sep 30, 2022
Closed

24 Likes 10 Shares

Re: closed by IDeyNL: 6:13am On Sep 30, 2022
Where is Tinubu?

I understand BAT recent missing on stage has increased the amount of work you urchins should do, but that doesn't mean you people should be causing propaganda anyhow.

Anyway, you need to work for your 30k

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: closed by baretalk: 6:15am On Sep 30, 2022
IDeyNL:
Where is Tinubu?

I understand BAT recent missing on stage has increased the amount of work you urchins should do, but that doesn't mean you people should be causing propaganda anyhow.

Anyway, you need to work for your 30k
Read what I wrote stop being a fool like your father who worship a fraudster albino Kanu.

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: closed by JASONjnr(m): 6:15am On Sep 30, 2022
Nothing will break apart...

The Muslims will only intensify the insecurities in the North. Just as they did and was pointing fingers to GEJ and today they're covering up the news about insecurities and coming out to claim that Buhari is doing even better.

Infact, anybody that wants to separate should leave. This is Nigeria and we have to make it work.

29 Likes

Re: closed by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:18am On Sep 30, 2022
Forget it Peter Peter Obi can never win any Zoo election

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: closed by Anigreat: 6:19am On Sep 30, 2022

Please agbadorian, people are still sleeping lower your voice when crying as not to wake people, infact your loud cry and wail wake me up . I am not saying you shouldn't cry , but please lower your voice..

Cry and shout, wail and roll on the floor from now till eternity, Obi will rule you and nothing you and other senseless agbadorians will do. The earlier you accept this coming reality, the better for you.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: closed by baretalk: 6:19am On Sep 30, 2022
JASONjnr:
Nothing will break apart...

The Muslims will only intensify the insecurities in the North. Just as they did and was pointing fingers to GEJ and today they're covering up the news about insecurities and coming out to claim that Buhari is doing even better.

Infact, anybody that wants to separate should leave. This is Nigeria and we have to make it work.
We Niger delta will not accept it, if Obi release kanu and dialogue with ipob terrorists, we will break apart. We can not live in a country run by a myopic bigot. We will not be part of a country where terrorists are pardoned after killing thousands and destroying so much, it is foolishness, terrorists are killed not treated as heroes because they are from your tribe. Vote in Obi and be ready for wars and conflicts. You would say I told you.

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: closed by Emergingnation(m): 6:22am On Sep 30, 2022
baretalk:

Read what I wrote stop being a fool like your father who worship a fraudster albino Kanu.
Lol ! Typical cowards that're afraid of Nigeria breakup ... Nigeria must breakup , wether chronic unity beggars that can't survive without Nigeria like you, like it or not .

Self determination which IPOB is seeking is not a crime, but right..

And we don't give a damn about Obi's presidential ambition of this irredeemable Shithole..

Biafra actualization is a cause that must be fulfilled..

Vid vid Biafra !

Re: closed by JASONjnr(m): 6:22am On Sep 30, 2022
baretalk:

We Niger delta will not accept it, if Obi release kanu and dialogue with ipob terrorists, we will break apart. We can not live in a country run by a myopic bigot.

I am a Niger Deltan and I preach freedom of speech.... The government should dialogue with any tribe that feels marginalized. Even Yaradua dialogued with the militants and resolved the crisis of kidnapping foreigners.

I doubt if you're a ND....Your message is totally incall for...

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: closed by Brunosamel(m): 6:23am On Sep 30, 2022
baretalk:
Obi just stated that he will negotiate with ipob terrorists, who have killed thousands, rape hundreds of Igbo women and cannibalized hundreds. Obi said ipon are not terrorists, when ipob released killers from prison, killed police and army and forced innocent igbos to stay indoors or kill them, Niger delta militants are fighting against the degredation of their environment, oil spillage and resources control. Niger Delta militants have never killed any innocent person, they didn't go release jailed prisoners, they don't even kill anyone, they only target pipeline to further their cause. Mr lienus, evil genius mad Obi, how do you compare terrorists to agitators?

Obi is very sinister and evil, if Obi enters and negotiates with ipob, a group proscribed as terrorists, and release Nnamdi Kanu, we in the Niger Delta, will break out from this country, they will be no more Nigeria. Ipob killed and ate that innocent Igbo lady and her husband on camera.

He who has ears let him hear, if Obi enters be ready for problems and serious conflicts, as Obi's ethnic bigotry will make him forgive Nnamdi Kanu for all his terrorists acts with his group, this will increase agitations from everywhere because Obi the evil bigot rewards terrorists and killers, hence everyone will seek separation and Obi being weak and clueless without connections won't be able to deal decisively with them. A lot of Nigerian youths are cultists, militants and some are terrorists like ipob and bokoharam, they can never change, the terrorists deserve to be killed, releasing them and legitimizing their terrorism will embolden others to start killing to get what they want, this will lead to militants asking for Niger Delta republic, we can not be in a country where terrorists are separated, everything rather scatter and be destroyed. Vote in Obi, vote division of Nigeria and war.
How much are they paying monthl or I forget you are one of the tinubu biggot.

19 Likes

Re: closed by Slynation(m): 6:28am On Sep 30, 2022
Imagine waking up from sleep to type jargons, I can see Peter Obi's Tsunami is seriously giving you sleepless night...

Ayo...!! go and call Tunde, Femi and Segun, Agbodo is ready

27 Likes

Re: closed by baretalk: 6:30am On Sep 30, 2022
Slynation:
Imagine waking up from sleep to type jargons, I can see Peter Obi's Tsunami is seriously giving you sleepless night...

Ayo...!! go and call Tunde, Femi and Segun, Agbodo is ready
Yes I eat agbado, you eat mpuru mmiri. Cannibal flatiino cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: closed by Brunosamel(m): 6:32am On Sep 30, 2022
baretalk:

enough to fck your whorre sisters with.
I challenge you to a boxing match let me see if you will have any teeth to talk nonsense.

Re: closed by baretalk: 6:34am On Sep 30, 2022
Brunosamel:
I challenge you to a boxing match let me see if you will have any teeth to talk nonsense.
I don't do boxing but I can kill your whole family.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: closed by PeterObi4LP: 6:38am On Sep 30, 2022
Permit me to say 'YOU ARE A BIG FOO.L'
Y'all have tried all the tribal game it fail,
Y'all called it Igbo Presidency, it fail
Y'all called it Ipob president, it also fail
Now this will also fail.

Is it only Ipob that is agitating group in Nigeria? What of Odua Nation led by Sunday Igboho, what of other groups?

I have come to realize that all this attack on PO is part of the process for him to get to the presidency. The more Y'all attack PO, the more popularity he becomes and accepted. Why are you all scared of Nigeria break up?

Afenifere said, give Igbos president is their turn una sa no, oya allow them go una say no. You don't want to allow them be president or go yet you want to keep them in Nigeria.

Peter Obi is a unifier and will unit all region and tribe together. So don't be scared.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: closed by Abdul05: 6:38am On Sep 30, 2022
If he is elected many northerners will be killed

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: closed by PeterObi4LP: 6:39am On Sep 30, 2022
baretalk:

Oga answer the question 'when is quarter to quench Tilumpu?

Re: closed by baretalk: 6:40am On Sep 30, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Oga answer the question 'when is quarter to quench Tilumpu?
Maybe you need to go fck your mother, you brain will work correctly after that. Cannibals.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: closed by SmellyNyash: 6:41am On Sep 30, 2022
This your propaganda is stale already. It's because of this kind of senseless write up made me to want to vote for Obi

Re: closed by hisgrace090: 6:41am On Sep 30, 2022
He is nobody, he is powerless but you keep being afraid of Obi why?
By the end of October you'll find out that Nigerians in full have chosen him.

Re: closed by PeterObi4LP: 6:42am On Sep 30, 2022
baretalk:

We Niger delta will not accept it, if Obi release kanu and dialogue with ipob terrorists, we will break apart. We can not live in a country run by a myopic bigot. We will not be part of a country where terrorists are pardoned after killing thousands and destroying so much, it is foolishness, terrorists are killed not treated as heroes because they are from your tribe. Vote in Obi and be ready for wars and conflicts. You would say I told you.

Speak for yourself. Everybody is not as daft and insane like you. You have only one inconsequential vote that won't count.

Re: closed by Faber(m): 6:43am On Sep 30, 2022
Obi killed more Biafran agitators in his time as governor, did the agitation stopped? Hell no.

Only a fool uses a failed method twice. Obi is right by saying he will try round table discussion with them, and if that doesn't work. Full blown war on them.

Obi no be your mate

16 Likes

Re: closed by baretalk: 6:47am On Sep 30, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Speak for yourself. Everybody is not as daft and insane like you. You have only one inconsequential vote that won't count.
He who has ears let him hear, vote Obi and get the destruction of Nigeria you seek.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: closed by SmellyNyash: 6:47am On Sep 30, 2022
Abdul05:
If he is elected many northerners will be killed

Senseless idiotic urchin
And the North is peaceful now abi? Fool

Re: closed by limeta(f): 6:48am On Sep 30, 2022
Obi is very sinister and evil, if Obi enters and negotiates with ipob, a group proscribed as terrorists, and release Nnamdi Kanu, we in the Niger Delta, will break out from this country, they will be no more Nigeria.

You could not do that for saro wiwa

Re: closed by Ineedhustle247: 6:50am On Sep 30, 2022
baretalk:

Egbon rest already jare

It's already happening under Buhari for 7 years+ now

APC is about to reward a terrorist kingpin sef

Guess what
Nothing go happen and you go no where!
Obi will come and nothing you can do too grin

Take that to the bank

Re: closed by PeterObi4LP: 6:51am On Sep 30, 2022
baretalk:

Maybe you need to go fck your mother, you brain will work correctly after that. Cannibals.

Mod rule 2 violated. To the needful asap.

Oh now I remember... Today is 30th month don end and you need to justify your 30k monthly stipend. Cry more

Re: closed by drlateef: 6:51am On Sep 30, 2022
baretalk:
Obi just stated that he will negotiate with ipob terrorists, who have killed thousands, rape hundreds of Igbo women and cannibalized hundreds. Obi said ipon are not terrorists, when ipob released killers from prison, killed police and army and forced innocent igbos to stay indoors or kill them, Niger delta militants are fighting against the degredation of their environment, oil spillage and resources control. Niger Delta militants have never killed any innocent person, they didn't go release jailed prisoners, they don't even kill anyone, they only target pipeline to further their cause. Mr lienus, evil genius mad Obi, how do you compare terrorists to agitators?

Obi is very sinister and evil, if Obi enters and negotiates with ipob, a group proscribed as terrorists, and release Nnamdi Kanu, we in the Niger Delta, will break out from this country, they will be no more Nigeria. Ipob killed and ate that innocent Igbo lady and her husband on camera.

He who has ears let him hear, if Obi enters be ready for problems and serious conflicts, as Obi's ethnic bigotry will make him forgive Nnamdi Kanu for all his terrorists acts with his group, this will increase agitations from everywhere because Obi the evil bigot rewards terrorists and killers, hence everyone will seek separation and Obi being weak and clueless without connections won't be able to deal decisively with them. A lot of Nigerian youths are cultists, militants and some are terrorists like ipob and bokoharam, they can never change, the terrorists deserve to be killed, releasing them and legitimizing their terrorism will embolden others to start killing to get what they want, this will lead to militants asking for Niger Delta republic, we can not be in a country where terrorists are celebrated and made heroes, everything rather scatter and be destroyed. Vote in Obi, vote division of Nigeria and war.

Ipob even uses IEDs like bokoharam and Iswap and the foolish Obi said they are not terrorists.
https://www.nairaland.com/7357913/obituary-poster-slain-army-major

You have said my mind completely. Obi is weak and does not know how to negotiate. Thats why he keeps jumping from one party to the other. He is clueless and dull. He is a dullard. Nigeria will enter one chance bus with Obi. Anyway, as God has designed with His will, Obi will never win.

Re: closed by baretalk: 6:53am On Sep 30, 2022
ote author=drlateef post=117129720]

You have said my mind completely. Obi is weak and does not know how to negotiate. Thats why he keeps jumping from one party to the other. He is clueless and dull. He is a dullard. Nigeria will enter one chance bus with Obi. Anyway, as God has designed with His will, Obi will never win. [/quote]
He is clueless and dumb with no connections or capacity to maintain peace in Nigeria, and his actions will escalate insecurity, he will release Nnamdi Kanu, this will make other agitators go back to the creeks and cause more violence, he will embolden agitators.

Re: closed by Realguyman1(m): 6:54am On Sep 30, 2022
It now seems clear to me that you Yoruba people have been the one spearheading this hatred between the Igbo and the northerners from day one.

Since as you guys feel that any Igbo person don't deserve to be the president of Nigeria, why then don't you guys let then go?

U Yorubas have been twisting all what Peter Obi, just because he is an Igbo man and to paint him bad in the eyes of the northerners

But one thing I know is that Tinubu is just a desperate fellow and he is going to end up just like Abiola.

Re: closed by PeterObi4LP: 6:55am On Sep 30, 2022
Peter Obi is your next President and Nigeria in general. You have no choice than to accept the divine mandate. You are free to cry is allow. But when you are done crying, dust your PVC you'll be needing it to vote for Peter Obi.

For you to wake up early morning and type this about Peter Obi who is sleeping like a baby, shows how obsessed you are about him. Go get a life.

I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria / Nuhu Ribadu Reacts To Bode George's Sentencing / Lagos Records One Month Rain In One Day, Says Expert

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51