Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Have You Seen This Statement From Peter Obi, Shared By An Hausa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Seen This Statement From Peter Obi, Shared By An Hausa (434 Views)

Photoshopped Image Of Obi Shared By Keyamo / Video Of Godwin Emefiele's House In Abuja Shared By Sahara Reporters / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen This Statement From Peter Obi, Shared By An Hausa by stevnwigw1: 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
Hold me accountable.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Statement From Peter Obi, Shared By An Hausa by Righthussle: 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
My dear, bad governance no sabi tribe oo.
Re: Have You Seen This Statement From Peter Obi, Shared By An Hausa by ursullalinda(f): 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
People might not understand why we are fighting so hard....we are fighting for our lives....Dollar at #746 today....This is a fight to finish and Nigeria must be great again......InshAllah

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Statement From Peter Obi, Shared By An Hausa by ElSudani: 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
Dig a little deeper and you will see the "Hausa man" is actually one Chukwudiebere posting from Finland.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Statement From Peter Obi, Shared By An Hausa by SHINJA: 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
ElSudani:
Dig a little deeper and you will see the "Hausa man" is actually one Chukwudiebere posting from Finland.

Ahhahahaha
Re: Have You Seen This Statement From Peter Obi, Shared By An Hausa by stevnwigw1: 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
ElSudani:
but was he lying or saying the reality?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Statement From Peter Obi, Shared By An Hausa by stevnwigw1: 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
Keep shifting the goalpost.
Re: Have You Seen This Statement From Peter Obi, Shared By An Hausa by Willy7(m): 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
I like the fact that Peter Obi is changing the narrative when it comes to politics and elections in Nigeria. It's no longer business as usual,thats why the likes of Tinubu is finding it difficult to cope. Every strategy he wanted to employ has failed before it is applied and I can tell you, it can be very frustrating and affect one's health condition. Nobody saw it coming. It is now the masses against the old order.
I laugh when I hear or see people say structure less party, if only they know how advantageous being structure less is helping Peter Obi and the Labour Party. Peter Obi has come this far and will eventually win the election next year due to the fact that he is underrated and his party is seen as structureless. The false narrative about structure is being redefined before our very eyes. The people are the structures, not a building or delegates,or party stelwarts. The earlier the PDP and APC accept this fact, the better for them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PETER OBI The Result Of Endsars Protest / A Medical Doctor Advises Nigerians In Lagos What To Do When Picking PVC / Atiku’s Men Threaten Showdown If Wike Group Has Its Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.