Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1520 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / Tips For Mothers On How To Survive This Harsh Nigerian Economy / Why Is Life So Rigid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by mjuvey3: 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: . by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
Are u sure u did not misuse opportunities that have been coming your way?

Bros u are in Lagos o,

Not one local area, please do something
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
Life was harsh to your Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: . by Starz825(m): 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
Life is not harsh, the Earth is
Re: . by ibechris(m): 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
Change your location.
Re: . by Zonefree(m): 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
mjuvey3:
Happy sunday nairalanders

Life as they say,is a warfare not a funfare.

But why is life so harsh on some of us?

Why can't God ask if someone wanna come to this world before creating someone?

[b]I've been having suicidal thoughts b[/b]ut I don't know what awaits me in the afterlife.

I just wish I was never born,At least you'll be non existing.

How can a well behaved and intelligent person like me be going through hardship in this life.

Please anyone with any type of job that I can do in lagos should help me out....I don't need money,I need a job I can be earning daily or weekly.... Please help me out before I give up on life.

No employer would love to employ a suicidal employee. Purge yourself of every negativity before seeking for a job.

2 Likes

Re: . by mjuvey3: 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Are u sure u did not misuse opportunities that have been coming your way?

Bros u are in Lagos o,

Not one local area, please do something

It's not been easy....Not like I'm lazy or something but everything just seems like a force is against me succeeding.

1 Like

Re: . by mjuvey3: 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
Cutehector:
Life was harsh to your Lord Jesus Christ.

True .....Life is a warfare.
Re: . by mjuvey3: 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
Zonefree:

No employer would love to employ a suicidal employee. Purge yourself of every negativity before seeking for a job.

I appreciate...I just had to pour out my heart on this platform.
Re: . by Zonefree(m): 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
mjuvey3:

I appreciate...I just had to pour out my heart on this platform.

I understand but life isn't meant to be easy. The hurdles and challenges are what made it to be called LIFE. Brace up, better days ahead.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
mjuvey3:

It's not been easy....Not like I'm lazy or something but everything just seems like a force is against me succeeding.
Okay
Re: . by Uyi168: 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
mjuvey3:

the Nigeria force is what is against u and many others..

Nigeria didn't become the poverty headquarter of the world for nothing...

4 Likes

Re: . by Victoria938(f): 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
To live is to struggle. I feel your pain. I hope you find some meaning to your life asap.

Stay strong.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
If you persevere and scale through all the challenges of life and eventually attain the greatness and pleasurable after-life God has planned for people who do good in this world, you will not be asking some of these questions you're asking.

Life is a place of trial. Be patient and work your way through it on good terms and you'll be happy at last, God willing.

When the great emperor "The Unity" finally arrives, I hope he'll make you understand better.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
Bros op they go use motivational quote kee you but nobody go understand say hunger bad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by pansophist(m): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
Start listening to Jordan Peterson on youtube. His lectures about life and how to be your best version will transmogrify you and make you love life.

6 Likes

Re: . by CaveAdullam: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
1. Even if there is a God, he is not coming to help anyone. Only humans have the sole power to change their lives and environment and cause prosperity. This is not to disqualify the metaphysical necessity of the divine; God is necessary because without the concept of God humans will live worst than animals in the wild. So, whether God exists or not, dead or alive, the divine is important. However, the divine isn't interested in humans, had it been He was interested, the world would be a better place - paradise.

2. God is not coming to help you, but you can use God to help yourself. How?

A. What do you know how to do best?
B. What's your skill?
C. What are your qualifications?
D. What can you do?

3. Brush yourself and starts attending top churches and mosques. Tell the religious worshippers or religious leaders your predicament and the things you have to offer. Don't allow anyone to waste your time, it is a game of numbers and patience. Move around, there are many churches. If you spot a church with good prospects you can stay around. Aim for churches with larger auditoriums and popular brands.

4. You can still apply for jobs if you have a degree. But it is better to learn a skill at this moment than to search for a job. However, if a job can be an effective stepping stone to your progress, please go get it.

5. There is always a way. What you need is knowledge, good strategy, energy, time, and patience.

Take action today.

Thanks.

PS: for the sake of others, this may help:

CaveAdullam:
1. Such is life for you: some have it good from birth till death; others have it good at the middle, and the rest remain in perpetual penury.

2. It is why all religions hope and await judgment day and after that day, a life of peace, harmony, and comfort in eternity is guaranteed.

3. Life is full of ups and downs, sometimes we are victims of problems we never caused while at other times we are victims of our problems because of our mistakes or wrong strategies.

4. There is simply nothing you can do about it. This is life, welcome to life. We are in a world where incentives rules: if I'm not going to gain, ain't doing it and if I'm to lose, why should I even bother?

5. No matter how much you preach good, evil will persists in a world where morality, amorality, and immorality are in a close-a-door caucus meeting in the hearts of every man that breathes.

Don't be deceived, your pastor or imam will play whatever card that will give him more incentives or at least minimize his loss even if it means playing the immoral card. Those that claim explicit morality, and virtue signallers are criminals behind the scenes.

6. Evil continues to persist because good always finds a way to adjust and keep on moving. These are the C's students in colleges, they just want to pass and get promoted, unlike the A's students who want to binge on every higher score.

7. Good people have never for once, thought of leveraging the violence, ruthlessness, and cunning of evil to manifest good in a larger dimension. They are the nice men and nice women, the sheep-like religious adherents that get both faces messed up with hard slaps.

8. Evil persists because it is leveraging on a potent tool that is required by good. Woke and progressive cultures are successful because of this simple fact. The more violent and ruthless win. Life doesn't care about who is good or bad, it is those in charge that matter. Going further, Jesus Christ said, "the children of the world are wiser than the children of light".

That's why in the Christian circle, "the violent take it by force" if the kingdom of God - a symbol of peace, hope, prosperity, and unity suffers evil violence.

9. Under the clouds of the earth, we are under the control of factors beyond our control. Life doesn't care about your determination and ambitions; if they don't meander in the same pathway as life, you'll end up despondent, and you my friend is at this junction.

10. Probably, you have not done evil or involve in a dirty crime, but here you are getting stripped of every hope and ambition you once had. My friend, welcome to life, things don't always go as planned. Refer to 9 above.

11. Don't launch into complaints, murmuring, and lamentations because if you do, you are adding more tinctures of pains to your predicaments. Evil and good will continue to persist. What you need to do is to maneuver across the hurdles life has presented along your paths. Refer to 5 and 9 above.

12. You and I are on death ground. We are facing a wall, and it's impossible to pass through. This is the place life has brought us and it is high time we turn our backs to the wall and fight the war that has been chasing us and that we've been postponing through hope, faith, and prayer. Remember: "the violent take it by force". Refer to 8 above.

13. We are not only victims of our mistakes but our resolutions, our big dreams, and ambitions; these are important, but in life, you plan with reality creating a chance for flexibility and adaptability. "Power of positive thinking or think big" will not help you when life is going left and you are going right. Things don't go that way.

14. You can always achieve anything you want to achieve in life, but think about reality first and the newer tools you'll use in achieving it when things don't go as planned. Nothing is impossible, however, time, chance, knowledge, energy, life, and patience happen to them all. Refer to 13 above.

15. Setting unnecessary resolutions without thinking about the style and shape every dawn will take is a contribution to our depression when we don't meet up.

We all want to get married, own a house, a large farm, 5 wives and 30 grandchildren by age 70 but neglected the political, environmental, and socioeconomic terrain - these are what matter, not our hopes or ambitions.

It dawns on us all as life begins to take several kicks and blows on us. And by that time, we are weak and anxious.

16. At the end of the day, you'll come to ask yourself: do this life worth all these struggles?

Some will experience the pain and seek nihilism while others will become philanthropic. It all depends on the angle you are viewing things from.

However, if life doesn't have something good for you even though it is minute, it would not have produced you. You are either here to create beauty or enjoy the beauty or pass beauty. Life my friend is beautiful once you understand the nature of things and their mechanism.

17. You are perishing because you lack knowledge, but once you seek that specific knowledge you will experience prosperity in a crescendo.

18. Cut down on your ego. Since ego hasn't helped you, it is time to cut down on it so that you'll not be blinded by it and not do things that are capable of bringing you prosperity and beauty.

19. Don't look for encouragement, my friend. Look for quality knowledge.

20. No longer waste time on things and people that matter less. Look for good connections. Seek and you shall find.

21. Don't relent. Sow here and there, you don't know which will bear good fruits.

22. Swing into action. This war will not kill you. You will come out as a winner only if you will fight.

Run, run, run my friend. See you on the last lap.

Thanks.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: . by Love800(m): 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
Op am asking myself these questions everyday. Battling sucide thoughts too. The truth is nobody really cares.

Anyway, am ready to relocate for a job of 50k nd above even if it is labour intensive or a factory work. I am an ssce holder. 24yrs
Re: . by CyberHustle: 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
According to a nairalander, Buhari has used 5k to lift millions from poverty into penury.
Re: . by Musty112: 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
Read Q 29 V 2
Do people think that they will be left alone because they say: “We believe,” and will not be tested.

1 Like

Re: . by DonroxyII: 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
Starz825:
Life is not harsh, the Earth is
The Earth is a Mother that Bears fruits and Multiply One few Seeds into Crops for all Life to Eat and Be Energised for Evolutionary Growths and Developments: Once We are Energised, Wahala start !

We Human and Other Living Things are Harsh because of Competitions, Greed, Hate and Wickedness

4 Likes

Re: . by DonroxyII: 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
CaveAdullam:
1. Even if there is a God, he is not coming to help anyone. Only humans have the sole power to change their lives and environment and cause prosperity. This is not to disqualify the metaphysical necessity of the divine; God is necessary because without the concept of God humans will live worst than animals in the wild. So, whether God exists or not, dead or alive, the divine is important. However, the divine isn't interested in humans, had it been He was interested, the world would be a better place - paradise.

B. What's your skill?
D. What can you do?

3. Brush yourself and starts attending top churches and mosques. Tell the religious worshippers or religious leaders your predicament and the things you have to offer. Don't allow anyone to waste your time, it is a game of numbers and patience. Move around, there are many churches. If you spot a church with good prospects you can stay around. Aim for churches with larger auditoriums and popular brands.

4. You can still apply for jobs if you have a degree. But it is better to learn a skill at this moment than to search for a job. However, if a job can be an effective stepping stone to your progress, please go get it.

5. There is always a way. What you need is knowledge, good strategy, energy, time, and patience.

Take action today.

Thanks.

God is Simply "Use Your Head" Because God Lives in Our Head and the More Reasonable, Committed, Dedicated, Diplomatic and Educated You are the More You Enjoy God Then Pray to God of the Universe to Support Your Efforts if not You can Summersault because You can still Use your head and it might not Gel due to One or two Things I called Bugs grin

Always Stand to Your God and Use Your Head then Watch Out for Bugs!
Re: . by yemmit90: 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
That is sacrifice humanity had paid for civilization.

Civilization is good, but has destroy the peace that is left in human's existence. No one enjoy natural peace again, not even the rich, so the best way to enjoy life is to live simple.

@op, you are not alone, majority of youths don't find it easy anywhere in the world particularly in Nigeria this days. Just try your best and allow nature to sort out your future. It is pointless thinking about future that have never come, you can plan for the future but don't allow it to take the joy of your present.
Re: . by DonroxyII: 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
yemmit90:
That is sacrifice humanity had paid for civilization.

Civilization is good, but has destroy the peace that is left in human's existence. No one enjoy natural peace again, not even the rich, so the best way to enjoy life is to live simple.

@op, you are not alone, majority of youths don't find it easy anywhere in the world particularly in Nigeria this days. Just try your best and allow nature to sort out your future. It is pointless thinking about future that have never come, you can plan for the future but don't allow it to take the joy of your present.
Civilisations Promotes Peace in Humanities. Do you imagined what life was 1000years ago

Humanities were living in Jungles and there is no Peace in the Jungle.

Check or Watch NatGeoWild or Animalplanet to See for Yourself.
Re: . by A001: 11:37am On Oct 07, 2022
CaveAdullam:

B. What's your skill?
D. What can you do?

Take action today.

Thanks.

What do you mean by the divine?

2 Likes

Re: . by Oyindamolah: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
mjuvey3:

Life as they say,is a warfare not a funfare.

But why is life so harsh on some of us?

Why can't God ask if someone wanna come to this world before creating someone?

I've been having suicidal thoughts but I don't know what awaits me in the afterlife.

I just wish I was never born,At least you'll be non existing.

How can a well behaved and intelligent person like me be going through hardship in this life.

Please anyone with any type of job that I can do in lagos should help me out....I don't need money,I need a job I can be earning daily or weekly.... Please help me out before I give up on life.

nlfpmod
seun
lalasticlala

Have you tried conductor?
Or going to building site to carry sand, cement or gravel?
Re: . by Ovieemmanuel: 8:26am On Oct 08, 2022
Victoria938:
To live is to struggle. I feel your pain. I hope you find some meaning to your life asap.

Stay strong.
and to survive is to find meaning in the struggle.
Re: . by CeeJeckydivah: 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
Die na cheesy
Re: . by pansophist(m): 12:36am On Oct 09, 2022
mjuvey3:

Alaye job full ground, you just have to fine-tune your vision to notice them. Big English doesn't put food on the table, effort does. If you are broke to the extent you don't even have 1k, then walk to your nearest market and get paid to carry loads. Then save and build up from there. Guys earn easily 5k to 10k daily doing that, at least I am sure about the ones I know in Ladipo market. They also do referrals (known as oso ahia) and get their cut from each sale.

If you have maybe 20k, then use it to make something you can sell. Naija is lawless, with no regulation whatsoever. So make Zobo, Kunu, and tiger nuts and sell them at a busy place. You see others doing it, God doesn't hate them. If you can have up to 50k, then see if you can fry something, for on-the-spot consumption. If you have about 100k, then see if you can be doing indomie and egg. The bigger your fund, the more options you can invest in, but I am writing this from the angle of someone that has nothing.

Complaining that life is hard doesn't get you anywhere, it's a fool's glory. Sound harsh, but it is what it is. The world doesn't care. For sure you live in a far better time than a king a hundred years ago. Or if you want to be a philosopher and tell us how life is harsh, then enter youtube and be our Nigerian Socrates, in anything, just monetize yourself, energy, brain, manpower, etc. We move.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Justice505: 9:07am On Oct 09, 2022
mjuvey3:

You are not lazy but your parents buried your placenta in lagos that is why you will die in lagos.
Re: . by virginboy1(m): 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
CaveAdullam:

B. What's your skill?
D. What can you do?

Take action today.

Thanks.

Always making sense... smiley

(1) (Reply)

If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now / Sex Is Highly Pleasurable, A Fulfilled Love Life Is Memorable, / Staying Together Only For The Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.