Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (323 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
Re: . by Kobojunkiee: 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
Rosyflower:
Rant! Rant!! Rant!!! The pressure is getting too much for me. I don't know how much more I can stay celibate. Been separated/practically divorced for about 3 years and all this while, I never had anything to do with any man. The sexual urges comes monthly and it has been the grace of God that I haven't given in to self pleasure or actual s@xual contact. I am in my late 30s, a mum with a very high sexual Libido which I have been controlling but it is getting too much and I can see myself giving in already cry but I don't want to. Almost 3years of no sex is not a joke. I can barely keep up Last night I slept with my pu##y throbing wet and my niqqle erect looking for who to practically chew them. For how much longer will I hold out. I have been able to build my spiritual life to a level but my flesh is getting too weak. My body needs s&x. I need to get laid grin grin I need my back bonned out till I am gasping for breath.

Yet I don't want to sin against God. I have begged that he destroy the s@xual feelings in my body. I want to be married properly before having s3x (yes, i am definitely remarrying). Two years ago, I bought a little bullet vi brator and a pu33y sucker but I never used it. It's still there brand new. I am tempted to dig them out and pleasure my self. Ha!!! God help me
Here's something you don't seem to be aware of. undecided
27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You must not commit adultery.’[e]
28 But I tell you that if a man looks at a woman and wants to sin sexually with her, he has already committed that sin with her in his mind.
29 If your right eye makes you sin, take it out and throw it away. It is better to lose one part of your body than to have your whole body thrown into hell.
30 If your right-hand makes you sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell. - Matthew 5 vs 27 - 30
Where it concerns Jesus Christ, the standard is much higher than just the flesh. It is not simply by not having sex that you avoid sin, instead, you are required by Him to not even lust sexually in order not to sin at all. So, I am afraid you have been staring at the wrong standard all this while. undecided

Here's another thing I will say, the idea that some have a high libido and so can't maintain sexual discipline is born of the delusions of men - is not of truth. So abandon that idea that you are somehow unique and need sex more than anyone else out there. undecided

Buddhist monks, don't believe in God at all, yet many of them discipline themselves sexually to the point that most stay pretty much all of their lives without sex. So why can't someone who believes in God do the same in obedience to God? What I am trying to say is you can do it if you commit even more of your time to obey God and damning the flesh in all wise. undecided
Re: . by budaatum: 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kobojunkiee:

Buddhist monks, don't believe in God at all, yet many of them discipline themselves sexually to the point that most stay pretty much all of their lives without sex.

Buddhist monk is not easy. It's like cutting off one's diq.

Girlfriend, please do not settle for a pig, and find yourself a good man who hits that spot for you. There is no reason at all why you should not enjoy God's gift to women.

(1) (Reply)

Waiting On God / Book Of Light : Conference Of Wise Immortals Against Yahweh the satan / Homosexuality Not A Crime – Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.