Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Why Do I Have This Feeling? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do I Have This Feeling? (608 Views)

Election Tribunal: I Have Been Having This Feeling That Tinubu Will Win The Case / Who Else Has This Feeling That Most Sensible Nigerians Are Backing Peter Obi? / I Have This Feeling Ebonyi State Will Be Taken Over By APC In 2019. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Have This Feeling? by ObalendeCMS: 3:57am On Oct 05, 2022
My intuition tells me Peter Obi may actually betray Nigerians if elected as the president. Though I prefer him as the least of the the major three evils contesting for president.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do I Have This Feeling? by SlavaUkraini: 4:01am On Oct 05, 2022
The feeling you bought from Obalende ... CMS ?

Go buy another one from Oshodi, about the Notorious Drug Baron and give us feedback..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Have This Feeling? by ObalendeCMS: 4:20am On Oct 05, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Go buy another one from Oshodi, about the Notorious Drug Baron and give us feedback..

Stfu! You “slave of Ukraine”.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have This Feeling? by Mrkindness: 4:29am On Oct 05, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Vawulence all the way

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do I Have This Feeling? by eyesaihah: 4:31am On Oct 05, 2022
You may be right

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have This Feeling? by SlavaUkraini: 4:43am On Oct 05, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Stfu! You “slave of Ukraine”.

Pass the Insults above to your useless parents...

They are Slaves that gave birth to a House Nigga like yourself.

You are a Slave for Life without Redemption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Have This Feeling? by ObalendeCMS: 5:07am On Oct 05, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Pass the Insults above to your useless parents...

They are Slaves that gave birth to a House Nigga like yourself.

You are a Slave for Life without Redemption.

You are the rightful owner due to your monicker. New age slave.
Re: Why Do I Have This Feeling? by robinso01(m): 6:03am On Oct 05, 2022
You may be right,he is a human,in which we are bound to make error. To be candid,i'm not putting my trust in the man at all,because i've more than 5 cases like this where majority are supporting a specific person because they believe he is a saint that will change everything for good,only for him to Bleep up. Another thing i noticed about people that majority are supporting most and hyped most is that they are the set that Bleep up most,because people expectations are high,in which the person won't live up to it.

That is why i am feeling pity for people putting their all trust in peter obi,and threatening others for not supporting their candidate. One of the thing that is most painful is having too much trust in someone and he Bleep up in the end.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have This Feeling? by ObalendeCMS: 8:28am On Oct 05, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Shut up your Gutter Mouth

You dirty Son of an Ape....

See your useless father below...

You are a Bloody, Smelling, Animalistic Human being.

A Slave from the Animal Kingdom.

You keep trying to drag my innocent parents into this. I believe you are from that region where they kick their FATHER & MOTHER to wake up from the bed. Osu slave of Ukraine.

And I will tell you more about your Unfortunate mother as this conversation drags on...

Kwaassia
Re: Why Do I Have This Feeling? by ObalendeCMS: 8:32am On Oct 05, 2022
robinso01:
You may be right,he is a human,in which we are bound to make error. To be candid,i'm not putting my trust in the man at all,because i've more than 5 cases like this where majority are supporting a specific person because they believe he is a saint that will change everything for good,only for him to Bleep up. Another thing i noticed about people that majority are supporting most and hyped most is that they are the set that Bleep up most,because people expectations are high,in which the person won't live up to it.

That is why i am feeling pity for people putting their all trust in peter obi,and threatening others for not supporting their candidate. One of the thing that is most painful is having too much trust in someone and he Bleep up in the end.

You understand, bro. Given the way his tribesmen behaves, he may be nursing a selfish ambition, more like a vandetta against other tribes.
Re: Why Do I Have This Feeling? by ObalendeCMS: 8:36am On Oct 05, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

You dirty Son of an Ape....

See your useless father below...

You are a Bloody, Smelling, Animalistic Human being.

A Slave from the Animal Kingdom.

And I will tell you more about your Unfortunate mother as this conversation drags on...

Kwaassia

You keep trying to drag my innocent parents into this. I believe you are from that region where they kick their FATHER & MOTHER to wake up from the bed. Osu slave of Ukraine.
Re: Why Do I Have This Feeling? by ObalendeCMS: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

You are Stupidity Personified...

Who told you that your parents are Innocent ?

Your Mother is an Ashawo Woman that gave birth to you in the Ashawo hotel where she sleeps with both Men and Animals...

Your Ape father was among the animals that went there and slept with her and impregnated her...

And in the process transmitted HIV AIDS to her. Which she also transmitted to you at birth.

You are the Son of an Ape. That is why you behave like an animal in Nairaland.

The HIV AIDS infection you got from your Ashawo Mama has affected your brain.

That man you call Daddy is not your real father. Your real father is that Animal whose picture i showed you earlier.

You Dirty, Smelling Son of a Prostitute.

Your Ape father is a Slave in the Jungle.

You and your siblings are Born Slaves and would die as slaves eventually in the Jungle.

*hisses*
Re: Why Do I Have This Feeling? by SlavaUkraini: 10:58am On Oct 05, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

*hisses*

Hisses at your useless parents that didn't teach you never to insult your elders online..

Kwaassia
Re: Why Do I Have This Feeling? by BeardedMeat(m): 11:04am On Oct 05, 2022
ObalendeCMS:
My intuition tells me Peter Obi may actually betray Nigerians if elected as the president. Though I prefer him as the least of the the major three evils contesting for president.
,Then he will be shown the way out!
No time for nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have This Feeling? by tsdarkside(m): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

obi is just another jonathan....not here not their....
i dont think its worth the risk to experiment....

constitution is their and clear to any nigerian....
push too hard and the nigerian military will take over again....

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have This Feeling? by Obidient4life2: 11:27am On Oct 05, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Go and treat Malaria
Re: Why Do I Have This Feeling? by Tunjibalogun: 11:39am On Oct 05, 2022
ObalendeCMS:
You should rather have the feeling of suicide and kill yourself. Agbadorian grin wink cheesy
Re: Why Do I Have This Feeling? by PeterObi4LP: 11:49am On Oct 05, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Go and find food and eat. That's sign of hunger, don't attribute it to your feelings.
Re: Why Do I Have This Feeling? by robinso01(m): 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

You understand, bro. Given the way his tribesmen behaves, he may be nursing a selfish ambition, more like a vandetta against other tribes.

Please, let's not talk about tribe. Something about human is that they are not what they claimed to be, people that claimed to be saint might the worst set of people.

(1) (Reply)

Poverty: APCs Biggest Legacy, By Phrank Shaibu / Peter Obi Will Get 30+ Percent Of Northern Votes / Vice President Osinbanjo Address Americans From The White House, USA (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.