Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,972 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:39 AM

You Can Get Your Shape Back - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / You Can Get Your Shape Back (2006 Views)

Industrial Sewing Machine For Sale. In Good Shape And Have Been Barely Used / Industrial Sewing Machine For Sale. SOLD! SOLD!! / 【6.15-6.17 Free Gift——Owl Shape Ring rings】 With Limited Number. Hurry Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Get Your Shape Back by Greenpro: 10:27am On Aug 16, 2011
Hi Friends,

Do you want to get your shape back? looking slim and fit is a great business and you can achieve it with minimum stress and time using the Slimming care products from Green world.

I have been able to write a small e-book that will help you out in getting your shape back and shield off those tummy and body fats using our herbs supplement products. so, you can drop your email for the e-book or call me for more detail .

The result of excessive fat can be bad to your health and future expiration, it can limit your expiration and confidence. Give me the opportunity to take you through and you will thank me later.
Re: You Can Get Your Shape Back by coxty(f): 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2011
hi friend,
i hope it will not cost much becos am intersted in the ur herber drugs
Re: You Can Get Your Shape Back by akhil010(f): 7:20am On Aug 30, 2011
Well i am already fit and slim !
Re: You Can Get Your Shape Back by coxty(f): 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2011
ok
what part of nigeria are u and how much will it cost me to register
Re: You Can Get Your Shape Back by kandiikane(m): 10:50am On Mar 13, 2012
Hey friend, If your thread involves marketing please do so on the fashion marketing board. smiley
Re: You Can Get Your Shape Back by slimming: 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2012
Greenpro: Hi Friends,

Do you want to get your shape back? looking slim and fit is a great business and you can achieve it with minimum stress and time using the Slimming care products from Green world.

I have been able to write a small e-book that will help you out in getting your shape back and shield off those tummy and body fats using our herbs supplement products. so, you can drop your email for the e-book or call me for more detail .

The result of excessive fat can be bad to your health and future expiration, it can limit your expiration and confidence. Give me the opportunity to take you through and you will thank me later.

great
Re: You Can Get Your Shape Back by slimming: 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2012
Slimming Vibration Belt from green world.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Wears,shoes,handbags And Jewelries - Interested In Buying To Resell? / . / Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Vaughn Sneaker,black,11d Us For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.