Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Accomodation Is Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accomodation Is Needed (574 Views)

Content Writers - Salary Up To N100,000/month + FREE Accomodation / Accomodation!! Accomodation!!! / VACANCY : Car Wash Boys / Attendants Needed In Lagos (FREE ACCOMODATION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accomodation Is Needed by Odumoye(m): 12:19am On Oct 06, 2022
Hi nairalanders, to the glory of God, I just got a job situated on Lagos island but having a challenge of accomodation. Currently residing in Osun State but now looking to relocate, I sure do have an aunt that resides at sango otta but going from Sango otta to island is not really advisable as I need to be in the office by 8.00am and likewise the cost of transport, feeding and the likes. I need a nairalander with a good heart to come to my aid as regards accomodation. Pls kindly help a brother out. Thanks and God bless as you render the assistance

2 Likes

Re: Accomodation Is Needed by Cyril009(m): 7:13am On Oct 06, 2022
Odumoye:
Hi nairalanders, to the glory of God, I just got a job situated on Lagos island but having a challenge of accomodation. Currently residing in Osun State but now looking to relocate, I sure do have an aunt that resides at sango otta but going from Sango otta to island is not really advisable as I need to be in the office by 8.00am and likewise the cost of transport, feeding and the likes. I need a nairalander with a good heart to come to my aid as regards accomodation. Pls kindly help a brother out. Thanks and God bless as you render the assistance

check here

https://www.nairaland.com/4429562/find-roommate-lagos-only-graduates/112

1 Like

Re: Accomodation Is Needed by Threesha(f): 9:24am On Oct 06, 2022
A mini flat
Outright payment: 300k (total package)
Subsequent payment; 200k (yearly)

Ps: it’s a first come basis. Leasing out the last one ☝️ (en-suite)

A 3-bedroom apartment ensuite with library and 3 toilets in Ajuwon
Outright payment: =N=550k (total package)
Subsequent payment; =N=400k (yearly)

Call 08 one 5 one 34 six 5 seven 9

1 Like

Re: Accomodation Is Needed by Legendguy(m): 10:01am On Oct 06, 2022
My advice for you is to relocate to your aunty house at sango ota and be going to work from their regardless of the cost distance.
When you start going to work, began to relate with your co workers concerning your issue. They will provide solution by if you accommodation or connect you to accommodation

4 Likes

Re: Accomodation Is Needed by Kennybus(m): 10:20am On Oct 06, 2022
Odumoye:

If Ojodu Berger is not far for you. Reply

3 Likes

Re: Accomodation Is Needed by PSVITA(m): 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
Odumoye:

Am in your shoe bro, can we join Money and rent an apartment?

2 Likes

Re: Accomodation Is Needed by Odumoye(m): 6:37am On Oct 08, 2022
Kennybus:

If Ojodu Berger is not far for you. Reply
No Wahala na..... kindly give me a call pls, zero eight one zero one two four nine triple seven

1 Like

Re: Accomodation Is Needed by bukitt: 11:16am On Oct 08, 2022
Check my profile n call d number on my post. I'll hook you up asap.
Re: Accomodation Is Needed by oluwafynest(m): 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
dm me. i can rent out my place for you for few months. I stay in bariga which is close to the island. I am a good nairalander and you will pay if u want to stay at my end. dm if intrested

(1) (Reply)

A Reputable Logistics Company Hiring ! / Generate Qualified Leads With Effective Content @ zero or fraction of the cost / 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.