Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,247 members, 7,822,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

What Will You Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do (596 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do by duduade: 1:58am On Oct 13, 2022
Imagine you are a married woman… got kids and all… pregnant again with a set of twins… you and hubby stay apart during the week cause of his work and all…

One night you and him are on WhatsApp call (gisting and laughing) … audio o… then he tells you he wants to go talk to his friends/colleagues and you say no p… he drops his phone … unfortunately he doesn’t cut the call … thought he did actually… then you start to hear a female voice… his voice… their laughter… he says he had missed her so much… he says sweet nothings and she’s giggling and all. The long and short of it all you hear your husband moaning same with the female.

After almost thirty - forty minutes, you then send him a message saying you heard so so so so he knows he didn’t cut the phone..

Two quick questions (one for the females and another one for the males on this platform)

1. As the wife, if you were in her position after sending the WhatsApp messages to your husband indicating what you heard, what would you do?

2. As the husband, knowing your wife did hear you from the messages she sent to you on WhatsApp, what would you do?
Re: What Will You Do by budaatum: 5:09am On Oct 13, 2022
He probably did not use condoms, so has put my life and that of his unborn twins at risk of HiV/Aids.

I'd divorce the disrespectful pig! Thankfully, I've been trained to stand on my own 2 feet, and I don't exactly need pigs in my life.

I'm assuming 4 kids in total. Though I would have stopped at a more manageable 2.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 13, 2022
I will never marry such a man in the first place

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 13, 2022
I'll stop imagining grin.

Not my portion.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 13, 2022
Lol radarada.
Re: What Will You Do by anthonyuncle(m): 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
e don be
Re: What Will You Do by Double0h7(f): 6:40am On Dec 28, 2023
Shit, with all those children and the ones in my belly…. I wouldn’t have sent the message, in fact I would hang up the minute I heard those noises. But one thing is for sure! It’s a free for all. The games will start. I would work through the devastating emotional trauma, the same way I worked through all those damn babies (much worse pain)!

And I will play the role of the best wife in front of him until I could establish a strong foundation and then it will be his turn to hear noise over a phone call that I forgot to hang up.

I would embezzle money like there’s no tomorrow, I would buy lands, and houses. I will form a cartel around him and when I’m done with him, he will kill him self 💀☠️💀☠️

Hell has no fury like… 💅
Re: What Will You Do by Dimaya: 7:02am On Dec 29, 2023
People have to learn to separate the love of a husband from the sexual appetite for other women. It is extremely rare to find a man who is separated from his family who doesn't have a fling/ side dish.

I'd advise her to watch this, prepare herself to handle his Betrayals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWqppErCr60

The worst thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies.

(1) (Reply)

Hi / Stabilizers For Sale / Is Your Mother Like Hakimi's Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.