Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Are You A Flutter Developer Who Can Redesign The UI Of A Codecanyon App? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Are You A Flutter Developer Who Can Redesign The UI Of A Codecanyon App? (466 Views)

When The Front-end Developer Meet The Ui /ux designer / Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company / In Need Of A Flutter App Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Flutter Developer Who Can Redesign The UI Of A Codecanyon App? by promami: 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
I'm looking for a talented flutter developer who can redesign the UI of a Codecanyon app source code.
If you're available to work, let me know how to reach out so we can get started.

2 Likes

Re: Are You A Flutter Developer Who Can Redesign The UI Of A Codecanyon App? by wordsNOTswords(m): 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
promami:
I'm looking for a talented flutter developer who can redesign the UI of a Codecanyon app source code.
If you're available to work, let me know how to reach out so we can get started.
contact me on WhatsApp 09 zero 69 25 45 two two
Re: Are You A Flutter Developer Who Can Redesign The UI Of A Codecanyon App? by Macheque: 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
promami:

I have vast experience in flutter to develop for both android and iOS. This is what I do most for my freelancer clients and I can help you out.
I will setup your backend, redesign screen as per your requirements, change app name and icons an more

I looked forward speaking with you 0.8.1.0.8.2.8.1.4.9.4 - Whatsapp number.

My current project (recharge and bill payment app) with flutter

Re: Are You A Flutter Developer Who Can Redesign The UI Of A Codecanyon App? by chukstem2: 2:04am On Oct 16, 2022
I'm a web and mobile app developer.
WhatsApp 08060426915
Re: Are You A Flutter Developer Who Can Redesign The UI Of A Codecanyon App? by theaneke: 1:43am On Dec 11, 2023
Please how did you get the source code please. kindly share

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Update / Download: Eloquent Javascript PDF (FREE) / State Of Javascript 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.