Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Programmer In .net/java For Immediate Employment - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Programmer In .net/java For Immediate Employment (1071 Views)

I Need A Good Website Programmer In Abuja To Develop A School Portal - Urgent / We Need A Vb.net, Java And C#.net Programmer To Handle These Projects / VB,NET /JAVA Software Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programmer In .net/java For Immediate Employment by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2007
There is an urgent vacancy for Programmers in .NET and Java in a leading Computer Firm here in Lagos. Feel free to send in your CV or probably any other you know'd be interested.

They just need about 2-3 GOOD programmers.

Send to my email. olowoyeye_t@yahoo.com before 24th of August   

God Bless.
Re: Programmer In .net/java For Immediate Employment by fleehigh: 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2007
how much do they pay? let me know
Re: Programmer In .net/java For Immediate Employment by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2007
I can link you up with the interested firm and you can negotiate.
Re: Programmer In .net/java For Immediate Employment by SmartK1(m): 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2007
Could you be kind enough to tell us the name of the would-be employer. I dont want to end up sending my CV to my present employer.
grin
Re: Programmer In .net/java For Immediate Employment by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2007
You can visit their website. www.chams.com

@To whom it may concern wink  grin grin

I got your CV and have forwarded it, wishing you the very best.
Re: Programmer In .net/java For Immediate Employment by smartsoft(m): 1:18am On Aug 23, 2007
yeye do you work for chams ? pls let me know
Re: Programmer In .net/java For Immediate Employment by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 23, 2007
hey man!!!

Pls, spare ma name, It's not YEYE cry cry, but Olowoyeye tongue. that yeye means something else embarassed?
Re: Programmer In .net/java For Immediate Employment by iapiafi(m): 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2007
sory Olowoyeye do you work for chams ? please let us know
Re: Programmer In .net/java For Immediate Employment by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2007
Nope!! I do not work with them

I got the request from a friend in there who is the Head of the Dept and I decided to pass it on to Nairalanders!
Re: Programmer In .net/java For Immediate Employment by Kobojunkie: 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2007
If they are willing to hire a .NET developer who can telecommute, I can forward my resume. Can you inquire about this

KoboJunkie
Re: Programmer In .net/java For Immediate Employment by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2007
@kobojunkie
It's expired already, check out the date As at the last time I got in touch with him, he told me the seats had been occupied!! and promised to alert me when next there's vacancy.

I'll do keep in touch with you all.

All the best as always cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Programmer and Developer in Kaduna / Ntech Solutions Ltd Recruiting It Instructors Nationwide. / Web Developer (PHP / Laravel) - Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.