Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Am I your missing rib? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am I your missing rib? (638 Views)

Looking For My Missing Rib (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I your missing rib? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hello,

Bee is a yoruba lady who lives in Lagos, Average height, AA, never being married (no kids too) and an entrepreneur. I am 31 years old and a size 14 (on the chubby side). I am interested in meeting a single man, who is ready for a serious relationship with the aim of getting married soon.

I want a man who’s serious about life, caring, hardworking, supportive, a goal getter, have good dress sense, someone who we can push each other to achieve set-goals and be romantic too as I am�.

He must have something doing, either a working class or have a business of his own between the ages of 33 to 40 years who is ready to settle down in 6 months to 1 year time max. Please be comfortable to some extent. I am very hardworking and comfortable in my own way too.

If you are the one (what took you so long?) send an email to humblebeginning54@yahoo.com with a brief introduction and picture of yourself, nairaland , instagram and Facebook handle for verification.

Note: This account was created for this purpose only. I am very popular on nairaland here.
And if you are wondering why I am not married or in a relationship at 31, here’s my reasons:

1) I took a break from relationships since 2019.

2) I am an introvert, all I do is go to work, church and home.

3) Please do not send an email if you are in a relationship or healing from a relationship, do not send an email if you have ex(es) drama, do not send an email if you have financial problems or looking for a lady to milk(I will not give my money to any man again). I deserve to be pampered too.

4) I want someone preferably in Lagos Island for easy proximity ( I am a very busy person) or someone in the UK, US or anywhere outside Nigeria (I have plans of relocating too)

humblebeginning54@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Am I your missing rib? by Cutehector(m): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
You will not give your money to any man but you want man to give you money.

10 extra more years for you to remain in your singleness till you receive sense.

4 Likes

Re: Am I your missing rib? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
Cutehector:
You will not give your money to any man but you want man to give you money.

10 extra more years for you to remain in your singleness till you receive sense.

Thank you, I have spent alot in my past relationships and yet I was betrayed so I repeat I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE MY MONEY to any man again, I believed the matured ones will understand my message better. CIAO
Re: Am I your missing rib? by Cutehector(m): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
ArewaF1:

Thank you, I have spent alot in my past relationships and yet I was betrayed so I repeat I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE MY MONEY to any man again, I believed the matured ones will understand my message better. CIAO
no man will ever spend on you again.
Re: Am I your missing rib? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
Cutehector:
no man will ever spend on you again.
No man has ever spent on me, like I said, I am very hardworking and comfortable in my own way. I won’t be a liability to any man and I do not want any man to be a liability to me. Btw, why are you so pained about the particular message? Are you the lazy type who rely on his woman’s money? Do you also deceive women, take their money and end up leaving them? Because I do not see a reason why you should have a problem with that even after explaining that I am talking from experiences.
Re: Am I your missing rib? by Cutehector(m): 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
ArewaF1:

No man has ever spent on me, like I said, I am very hardworking and comfortable in my own way. I won’t be a liability to any man and I do not want any man to be a liability to me. Btw, why are you so pained about the particular message? Are you the lazy type who rely on his woman’s money? Do you also deceive women, take their money and end up leaving them? Because I do not see a reason why you should have a problem with that even after explaining that I am talking from experiences.
pride reeks all over you. 5 yrs time, come back to this post and quote me if man don find you.
Re: Am I your missing rib? by worksmart(m): 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2022
You are a man's missing rib not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Am I your missing rib? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2022
Cutehector:
pride reeks all over you. 5 yrs time, come back to this post and quote me if man don find you.
Ok thank you as you have proven that school passed through you and not the other round. Y’all like people who tells lies. I said what I said and that’s on a period and I can see you missed the part where I said we will push each other to achieve our set goals. This will be my last response to you, always read to understand and don’t always rush to judge people.

1 Like

Re: Am I your missing rib? by spiralwedge(m): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
Op,

You still haven't healed. You need more time to heal before you move on.
Re: Am I your missing rib? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
spiralwedge:
Op,

You still haven't healed. You need more time to heal before you move on.

I have, it’s just so sad when you invest so much in a relationship and end up being jilted, I mean not once or twice.
Re: Am I your missing rib? by Cutehector(m): 4:44am On Oct 23, 2022
ArewaF1:
I have, it’s just so sad when you invest so much in a relationship and end up being jilted, I mean not once or twice.
lmao..he is right and you need to tell yourself the truth. Nobody dates an unhealed person

1 Like

Re: Am I your missing rib? by spiralwedge(m): 7:37am On Oct 23, 2022
ArewaF1:

I understand. This is part of the healing you need. Whatever you invested while in love should never be regretted - If you were truly in love. The memories should give you pleasure.

I don't expect you to agree that you haven't healed, but it is obvious you haven't.

Goodluck xx

1 Like

Re: Am I your missing rib? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ritzybeauty's
Chubby girl.Check your inbox
Re: Am I your missing rib? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
Revolution2022:
Ritzybeauty's
Chubby girl.Check your inbox
Hi, I didn’t get a message from you.
Re: Am I your missing rib? by sunerineri(m): 12:20am On Nov 03, 2022
Hello Arewa
Re: Am I your missing rib? by sunerineri(m): 12:21am On Nov 03, 2022
Can i be a friend
Re: Am I your missing rib? by Cutehector(m): 5:18am On Nov 09, 2022
On the contrary, why do men always leave you? You must have a bad character. You think its just about your money?

1 Like

Re: Am I your missing rib? by Aladdin1(m): 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2022
ArewaF1:

why are nigerian women plagued with the mentality of "the man must be rich" the man must be comfortable" do you think such men who are rich go for oldlayer? its men who are struggling financially that manage ladies in their their 30's.my advice for you is forget wealth and go for a guy that fears and love God that has something doing.a guy with prospect.

1 Like

Re: Am I your missing rib? by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 16, 2022
Y
Re: Am I your missing rib? by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 16, 2022
[quote
Re: Am I your missing rib? by LofP(m): 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
Aladdin1:
why are nigerian women plagued with the mentality of "the man must be rich" the man must be comfortable" do you think such men who are rich go for oldlayer? its men who are struggling financially that manage ladies in their their 30's.my advice for you is forget wealth and go for a guy that fears and love God that has something doing.a guy with prospect.
There are divorcees, single parents and late bloomers too, without mentioning the polygamists. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Any Bisexuals Here / Trail And Error / The Pride Of All American LadIES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.