Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Unavailability Of Result: What Are My Chances If I Sue A School For This Reason? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unavailability Of Result: What Are My Chances If I Sue A School For This Reason? (15047 Views)

WAEC Held My Child's Results Because Of This Reason . / 192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? / Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unavailability Of Result: What Are My Chances If I Sue A School For This Reason? by AreaGovo: 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
Greetings to you all,

This month of October makes it complete 3 years since I wore graduation cardigan, poured water all over my body and wrote "done and dusted" on my white top, celebrating that I am a graduate but I am yet to see my result.

Although I am not the only but this dribbling from exam's officer to the HOD to the school senate to the DVC's office is just too much for me. These people seem not to realize the pains I am going through as a result of my inability to lay man hands on my certificate.

Where is my final approved result?

Exam's officer would say he's working on the result (3years on)

HOD would say the result is with him and he has sent it to the school senate/DVC for approval

DVC office would say no such result on their desk

HOD would say again DVC returned the result for corrections

Exam's officer would say again he is till working on the result

Exam's officer would say again bring money for your mobilization, the result has been signed and approved and I would pay the money but won't see anything.

Stories upon stories.

Part of us who graduated that 2019 have gone for NYSC and returned and yet the exact position of the result for those of us remaining cannot be said.

I have lost great opportunities all these while. I have been in serious pains, hardship and thinking too much (almost in depression) about my unemployed status. I have even become source of mockery and gossip to the people around.

It is not even as if I wouldn't get a job. But where is my result so I can apply for certificate and get a job and move on with my life?

Please I need legal advice on this matter. I'm considering suing the department and the institution at large for damages.

WHAT ARE MY CHANCES?

13 Likes

Re: Unavailability Of Result: What Are My Chances If I Sue A School For This Reason? by AreaGovo: 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
I need legal advice
Re: Unavailability Of Result: What Are My Chances If I Sue A School For This Reason? by Treasure17(m): 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
There's something sinister going on that you are not privy to. Are your results missing that they can't issue a certificate? No printer to print it or what? If you have the financial and human resources, sue them. Why on earth would they be playing you like a chess.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unavailability Of Result: What Are My Chances If I Sue A School For This Reason? by Zonefree(m): 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
Since you don't have a job yet, how are you going to finance the court proceedings?

23 Likes

Re: Unavailability Of Result: What Are My Chances If I Sue A School For This Reason? by AreaGovo: 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
Treasure17:
There's something sinister going on that you are not privy to. Are your results missing that they can't issue a certificate? No printer to print it or what? If you have the financial and human resources, sue them. Why on earth would they be playing you like a chess.

All that is required is for the result to be ready from the desk of the exam's officer. The HOD will sign and send over to the school senate/DVC's office to vet, approve and sign and that is all. I don't know why this is taking like forever. It's a pure case of negligence by those involved and that is why I should sue them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unavailability Of Result: What Are My Chances If I Sue A School For This Reason? by AreaGovo: 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
Zonefree:
Since you don't have a job yet, how are you going to finance the court proceedings?

A lawyer can even take up this case for free.

18 Likes

Re: Unavailability Of Result: What Are My Chances If I Sue A School For This Reason? by Treasure17(m): 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
AreaGovo:

All that is required is for the result to be ready from the desk of the exam's officer. The HOD will sign and send over to the school senate/DVC's office to vet, approve and sign and that is all. I don't know why this is taking like forever. It's a pure case of negligence by those involved and that is why I should sue them.
Negligence for three years or unwillingness to release the result?

4 Likes

Re: Unavailability Of Result: What Are My Chances If I Sue A School For This Reason? by Quelme: 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
AreaGovo:
Greetings to you all,

This month of October makes it complete 3 years since I wore graduation cardigan, poured water all over my body and wrote "done and dusted" on my white top, celebrating that I am a graduate but I am yet to see my result.

Although I am not the only but this dribbling from exam's officer to the HOD to the school senate to the DVC's office is just too much for me. These people seem not to realize the pains I am going through as a result of my inability to lay man hands on my certificate.

HOD would say the result is with him and he has sent it to the school senate/DVC for approval

Exam's officer would say again bring money for your mobilization, the result has been signed and approved and I would pay the money but won't see anything.

Stories upon stories.

Part of us who graduated that 2019 have gone for NYSC and returned and yet the exact position of the result for those of us remaining cannot be said.

I have lost great opportunities all these while. I have been in serious pains, hardship and thinking too much (almost in depression) about my unemployed status. I have even become source of mockery and gossip to the people around.

It is not even as if I wouldn't get a job. But where is my result so I can apply for certificate and get a job and move on with my life?

Please I need legal advice on this matter. I'm considering suing the department and the institution at large for damages.

WHAT ARE MY CHANCES?
I'm suspecting this is AAU, Ekpoma?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unavailability Of Result: What Are My Chances If I Sue A School For This Reason? by AreaGovo: 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
Quelme:
I'm suspecting this is AAU, Ekpoma?

Not at all. UNICAL

17 Likes

Re: Unavailability Of Result: What Are My Chances If I Sue A School For This Reason? by AreaGovo: 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
Treasure17:
Negligence for three years or unwillingness to release the result?
Don't know if it is a combination of both.
Re: Unavailability Of Result: What Are My Chances If I Sue A School For This Reason? by tchidi066(f): 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
AreaGovo:

Not at all. UNICAL
Did you say UNICAL? I'm surprised that such a thing will be going out there, I graduated 2018 and my result was ready before I went for service, infact I used my original certificate for service, please which department? Are you sure there is nothing sinister going on or your result has not been tampered with?

7 Likes

Re: Unavailability Of Result: What Are My Chances If I Sue A School For This Reason? by osazsky(m): 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
AreaGovo:
Greetings to you all,

Stories upon stories.

WHAT ARE MY CHANCES?
it has to b uniben sorry for u loss...but this new VC dey try those nonsense don still reduce
Re: Unavailability Of Result: What Are My Chances If I Sue A School For This Reason? by Hevoye(m): 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Unavailability Of Result: What Are My Chances If I Sue A School For This Reason? by gulfer: 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
Call the school out on Tweeter and see the speed with which they'll produce your results undecided undecided undecided

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unavailability Of Result: What Are My Chances If I Sue A School For This Reason? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
grin
Sue them abeg...The earlier,the better.....To avoid stories wey go break your heart tomorrow......

But jokes apart, I'm sure the op's results must be resting comfortably in the hands of one roadside mallam Kabiru lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Unavailability Of Result: What Are My Chances If I Sue A School For This Reason? by fergie001: 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
AreaGovo:
I need legal advice

This is what you need. They will produce it asap.

1 Like

Re: Unavailability Of Result: What Are My Chances If I Sue A School For This Reason? by Nazgul: 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
Take legal action against the school. I'm sure that once the law is involved they'll sit up and provide your results.

3 Likes

Re: Unavailability Of Result: What Are My Chances If I Sue A School For This Reason? by DevilSignature: 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
wink

To say this is coming from university of Port Calabar, am so disappointed.

I will always choose university of Port Harcourt any time any day, In University of Port Harcourt your certificate must be in ur hands before NYSC mobilization.

Go straight to twitter that will yield positive result than spending money on legal matters

12 Likes

Re: Unavailability Of Result: What Are My Chances If I Sue A School For This Reason? by Righteousness2(m): 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
Somethings are beyond the Physical.
One Heavenly Slap will reset their brain and bring out your result.
Go to the Lord's Chosen and sue them to the GOD of Chosen.
I trust GOD of Chosen. HIM sabi deal with matters like this.
AreaGovo:
Greetings to you all,

Stories upon stories.

WHAT ARE MY CHANCES?

8 Likes

Re: Unavailability Of Result: What Are My Chances If I Sue A School For This Reason? by iHart(m): 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
Engage a lawyer...
Re: Unavailability Of Result: What Are My Chances If I Sue A School For This Reason? by Viraltrends123: 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
Things like this use to irritate me ehnnn, 99% of them thier job is not hard at all, one or 2 lectures per day, some days Zero, exam officer just to click print, send documents to required office for stamping, and they are always the first to complain about government lapses.

We really need to work on discipline and attitude to work in individual levels in this country.

To the op, seems you are still behaving like a student, you are in the same level with this people, stop smiling like mumu, look right into the HOD or exam officer eyes, say "Mr. Man, una dey turn me for 3 years, una mad niii, I say make una provide my palli, una dey mad niii".

22 Likes

Re: Unavailability Of Result: What Are My Chances If I Sue A School For This Reason? by donforeign: 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
osazsky:
it has to b uniben sorry for u loss...but this new VC dey try those nonsense don still reduce
it's unical ..oversabi

4 Likes

Re: Unavailability Of Result: What Are My Chances If I Sue A School For This Reason? by donforeign: 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
Call the school on Twitter.. tag the right people... Use blogs to call Dem out, u will see results

11 Likes

Re: Unavailability Of Result: What Are My Chances If I Sue A School For This Reason? by donforeign: 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
what's funny mumu
Re: Unavailability Of Result: What Are My Chances If I Sue A School For This Reason? by utenwuson: 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
Go with one of your giy, put on the camera, and cause a scene.... In the registrar office
... Post it on social media and tag the school.... Next month u will go for nysc, please be sure u have a good grade sha

26 Likes

Re: Unavailability Of Result: What Are My Chances If I Sue A School For This Reason? by completed: 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
My brother is facing same issue in AAU. For 3yrs now stories upon stories.

3 Likes

Re: Unavailability Of Result: What Are My Chances If I Sue A School For This Reason? by TriittNG: 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I am being bullied in my school what should I do? / A Thread For Biochemistry Students, Biochemists And Those Aspiring To Be One. / NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.