Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Analyse Your Data - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Analyse Your Data (231 Views)

Start Your Data Analytics Career Free Of Charge!!! / Get More From Your Data With Microsoft Power BI / Start Your Data Sharing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Analyse Your Data by kingcalipha(m): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
Its almost that time of the year that you need insight on how good business was.
Let's do it differently and more effectively this year.
I will analyse your data with an interactive Excel Dashboard that you can update regularly.
Make your year end report stand out this year, blow your boss off with these mindblowing dashboards and get that raise you deserve.

My dashboards are interactive and self explanatory.

Chat or call me on 0,7,0,6,0,4,8,2,4,2,2 let's hit the ground running.
Re: Analyse Your Data by kingcalipha(m): 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
I have been trying to post videos and pictures of my work but it's not working.
You can check me out on Fiverr
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/5eee21d402
Re: Analyse Your Data by kingcalipha(m): 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
Still finding it difficult to post videos and pictures.

(1) (Reply)

The Game Changer / Top Ten Reasons Why Python Came To Stay / Twitter’s Only African Office In Ghana To Shut Down After 1 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.