Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Is Css That Hard? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is Css That Hard? (840 Views)

Are Social Media Startups That Hard To Run. / Wht Is CSS Very Complicating...!!!!!!!!!! / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Css That Hard? by chukwuebuka65(m): 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
I applied for a job on LinkedIn and after applying, LinkedIn suggested I take a css test to earn a css badge that will be on my profile. After I took the test, I got congratulatory message that I passed and that I was among the top 5% of about 1.7m people who took the test. Nawa , top 5% ! 1.7 m people! I am not understanding. And the test did not appear to be hard. Or is LinkedIn trying to play with me.

Even with the react badge I also have, I still never get job.

1 Like

Re: Is Css That Hard? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
chukwuebuka65:
I applied for a job on LinkedIn and after applying, LinkedIn suggested I take a css test to earn a css badge that will be on my profile. After I took the test, I got congratulatory message that I passed and that I was among the top 5% of about 1.7m people who took the test. Nawa , top 5% ! 1.7 m people! I am not understanding. And the test did not appear to be hard. Or is LinkedIn trying to play with me.

Even with the react badge I also have, I still never get job.
Those LinkedIn badges only test a scanty amount of theoretical knowledge. Scoring in the top 5% shows that you’ve basically understood how css works. But it takes a lot more than understanding a language or framework to get a job or be a productive developer.
Like I always say… coding is easy; providing solutions with code? Not so much.

1 Like

Re: Is Css That Hard? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
You'll know if it's hard or easy when you start building quality projects from a UI/UX person who's good and know what they're doing.

So far I'm not sure you've built anything challenging or industrial level hence assertion grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Css That Hard? by TastyFriedPussy: 12:14am On Oct 27, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
You'll know if it's hard or easy when you start building quality projects from a UI/UX person who's good and know what they're doing.

So far I'm not sure you've built anything challenging or industrial level hence assertion grin

Shut up!!!!! Youzz bata selefina PÛSSY!!! angry
Re: Is Css That Hard? by chukwuebuka65(m): 1:03am On Oct 27, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Can you give examples of these challenging projects ? Show me a design.

2 Likes

Re: Is Css That Hard? by chukwuebuka65(m): 1:08am On Oct 27, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

Shut up!!!!! Youzz bata selefina PÛSSY!!! angry

You don’t see me in any of your threads, I suggest you do the same.

2 Likes

Re: Is Css That Hard? by TastyFriedPussy: 1:15am On Oct 27, 2022
chukwuebuka65:

You don’t see me in any of your threads, I suggest you do the same.
I never mentioned you, I'd have suggested you did the same.

1 Like

Re: Is Css That Hard? by Emeraldfynest(m): 3:23am On Oct 27, 2022
If you want some designs to code, I can give you some though, I'm a UI/UX Designer. Though I'm not sure if it will be challenging enough for you grin grin.
chukwuebuka65:

Can you give examples of these challenging projects ? Show me a design.
Re: Is Css That Hard? by chukwuebuka65(m): 8:19am On Oct 27, 2022
Emeraldfynest:
If you want some designs to code, I can give you some though, I'm a UI/UX Designer. Though I'm not sure if it will be challenging enough for you grin grin.

Send some. Sent you PM
Re: Is Css That Hard? by RepoMan007: 8:29am On Oct 27, 2022
chukwuebuka65:

Send some. Sent you PM
Something as cheap as a CSS challenge that can inspire lots of learners is being sent to PM. The reason why Nairaland is like a public Nigerian motor park. Very loose and retrogressive.
Re: Is Css That Hard? by qtguru(m): 8:30am On Oct 27, 2022
RepoMan007:
Something as cheap as a CSS challenge that can inspire lots of learners is being sent to PM. The reason why Nairaland is like a public Nigerian motor park. Very loose and retrogressive.

I used to think so, but there are too many insults flying/curses left and right, better to deal off the platform if mods cannot regulate this section.

2 Likes

Re: Is Css That Hard? by RepoMan007: 8:40am On Oct 27, 2022
qtguru:

I used to think so, but there are too many insults flying/curses left and right, better to deal off the platform if mods cannot regulate this section.
So you mean a simple link to challenges here or upload will result in insults. Can you back this up with some links, or it is just the normal user account switching this section is known for?

1 Like

Re: Is Css That Hard? by Emeraldfynest(m): 9:04am On Oct 27, 2022
Yeah I've replied.
chukwuebuka65:

Send some. Sent you PM
Re: Is Css That Hard? by Emeraldfynest(m): 9:06am On Oct 27, 2022
Sorry but I didn't mean it that way. I only quoted him that I can send a design file.
RepoMan007:
Re: Is Css That Hard? by LikeAking: 10:06am On Oct 27, 2022
The creative side of styling, wic is d main tin is hard.. The tooling is not hard.

I wonder why employer's are crazy over CSS frame works and not talent or skill for creating amazing UIs.
Re: Is Css That Hard? by chukwuebuka65(m): 10:15am On Oct 27, 2022
RepoMan007:

If the owner does not care whether the forum becomes like a public nigeria motor park, Why should you? I sent him PM so I can get the design file or a style guide. So calm down.
Re: Is Css That Hard? by yinkbell: 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
Emeraldfynest:

Hello bro., I also need some design for development, how can I connect you sir?
Re: Is Css That Hard? by Emeraldfynest(m): 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
Send a pm
yinkbell:

Hello bro., I also need some design for development, how can I connect you sir?
Re: Is Css That Hard? by yinkbell: 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
Emeraldfynest:
Send a pm

Ok sir
Re: Is Css That Hard? by davien(m): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
Go to frontend mentor and do projects if you're looking for a challenge.

(1) (Reply)

Need Any IT Ebook? / Oracle Software / Autocad Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.