Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Interested In Moderating This Section? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Interested In Moderating This Section? (2662 Views)

Let There Be Sanity Here! Stop Spamming This Section! / I Doubt If Anyone One This Section Can Design This / I Am Interested In Buying Websites With Good Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 12:23am On Aug 22, 2011
Hello There,

Are you interested in Moderating this section?

You must be  an active member of this section of the forum.
Passion for this section  as in  Do you post here?
Spending enough time online every day to keep the section clean.
Knows, respects and Enforces The Rules of Nairaland.
ready to work with the other co-mods.
Someone who is consistent and if for any reason(s) they will not be available will let us know or makes necessary arrangements to keep the board going.

If you are interested please say  so on this thread.

Thanks
Mukina
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Excelboi(m): 3:50am On Aug 22, 2011
Hi Muki, am interested, just right on time. I spend time here always, even now am here as usual. Am online regularly and If appointed, i promise to keep the rule and help out to other members since am a webmaster myself, and moreover spamming and useless thread in this section is not that much compared to other sections, it will be easy to wipe out unmeaningful thread,and be willing to help others! thanks.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by WebSurfer(m): 4:03am On Aug 22, 2011
am interested,,, am always active and online anytime, even connected through BB when am not on pc, and much more,, i can do it,,, and i promise to do the right thing and keep, abide by the rules to NL,, thxx
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 22, 2011
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Afam4eva(m): 9:34am On Aug 22, 2011
This section has been docile for sometime. Pls it has had it's fair share of spam messages and adverts that are meant for the web hosting sub-section. I wish to be made mederator to bring back sanity to this once lively section.

Afam bu Afam
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by sisqology(m): 11:23am On Aug 23, 2011
Interests? Ok, I am interested
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2011
Thanks people.

keep em coming smiley

we'll start the selection stages soon

more interests are welcomed
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by websandra: 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2011
I am interested.

I am passionate about the forum and I have always used it for 3 years now, just that I keep losing my passwords, I think at one point I was sandy000, sandy391, the other usernames I have forgotten.
I admire the expertise and knowledge of your moderators especially Dual Core. I am on the internet 9 hours a day, though I am based in South Africa. I have worked on, www.partsandspares.co.za, www.sunika.co.za, www.kusheshanet.co.za, www.boldmediasignage.co.za and a few other projects. I can now call myself and Joomla and , SEO expert. It would be an honour to be considered for this.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by WeMaStEr(m): 1:50am On Aug 27, 2011
add my name on the list
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mamosville(m): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2011
websurfer my guy,,,,,, you want to , ?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ax242001(m): 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2011
mukina2 ??

why do you rise this question?. i believe you want to draw attention to yourself and the number of post and contributions made. i strong think this question is selfish and pride.

However, will the moderator be paid?. stop this and continue your contributions
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Seun(m): 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2011
I asked her to post the thread. We need more active mods in this section.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ax242001(m): 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2011
mukina2 ??

We need real contributors and not proud fellow. let your good works fight for you and do not become a pretender.

Lately, this is a Website Developer thread and not gossips center. just concentrate at what you are doing, if you are doing things right others will fight for you.

think !!

Since, i become a member of this section, i am still waiting for a web development contribution or assistance from mukina2, now you are proposing a moderator issue, let the owner of this Forum handle that?.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ax242001(m): 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2011
ax242001

I am expecting a php script challenge and not selfish comments? any php script challenge for me?.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2011
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by denzel2009: 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2011
ax242001:

mukina2 ??

We need real contributors and not proud fellow. let your good works fight for you and do not become a pretender.

Lately, this is a Website Developer thread and not gossips center. just concentrate at what you are doing, if you are doing things right others will fight for you.

think !!

Since, i become a member of this section, i am still waiting for a web development contribution or assistance from mukina2, now you are proposing a moderator issue, let the owner of this Forum handle that?.

Ignorance is bliss! cheesy

Omo to dun should get this, Alhaja Mukinatulai.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ax242001(m): 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2011
omo_to_dun

Let us make this section interesting and not competing for Moderator. i am never interested in become a moderator. i believe in delivery and not masses.

i always want to be creative and achievement driven. not this issues that is disturbed.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2011
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2011
ax242001:

mukina2 ??

why do you rise this question?. i believe you want to draw attention to yourself and the number of post and contributions made. i strong think this question is selfish and pride.

However, will the moderator be paid?. stop this and continue your contributions
shut up

ax242001:

mukina2 ??

think !!

sharap

you have a brain use it.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by sisqology(m): 7:07am On Aug 28, 2011
lol
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ax242001(m): 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2011
mukina2,

Can you see your intention. i saw it coming. i known that this posting was for selfish reasons.

NOTE : You do not want to provide solutions but, you want to collect money. A true Nigerian lady.

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2011
ax242001:

mukina2,

Can you see your intention. i saw it coming. i known that this posting was for selfish reasons.

NOTE : You do not want to provide solutions but, you want to collect money. A true Nigerian lady.
shut up
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by DualCore1: 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2011
Easy people. No insults or counter insults in this part of the hood. Maybe that's why we like it "docile" so we don't attract banter.

Now if y'all won't mind, endeavor to have a fair, mature and very quiet mod selection process here. cool
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Excelboi(m): 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2011
Oh boi, why all dis dragging and argument! Pls make peace
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Fayimora(m): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2011
yaay!!! vote Fayimora for president moderator, lol

mr ax242001. . . . . . . really? i mean seriously??
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by brinebaba(m): 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2011
hmmn, . . Seun tells Muki 'go tell those dudes on webmaster section we need more mods'
~ then this thread comes up ? Sticky ?? Okay,i'm interested anyway.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by soloqy: 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2011
ax242001:

mukina2,

Helloo? cant you read where the overall admin of the site, Seun said he is the one who asked her to post it? Why are you going on like this?

Though I have some strange feeling that Mukina could be Seun. cool
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2011
is it only a strange feeling? cheesy
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ax242001(m): 11:13am On Sep 01, 2011
soloqy,

I strongly disagree that to this statement !. if any directive from Seun on moderating this section,"She would have been automatically be nominated  without other options like yours?".
Therefore, i am yet to witness mukina2 contribution to this section?, that is my question? ~ not that i disagreed with her. but, she is my online  friend for now !!.

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2011
^
are you just playing dumb or are you really dumb?

where did it say mukina2 wants to moderate this section?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by denzel2009: 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2011
mukina2:

^
are you just playing dumb or are you really dumb?

where did it say mukina2 wants to moderate this section?

You've met your dense finally cheesy
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ax242001(m): 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2011
mukina2,

You are desperate of this position.why?.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free - Promo Hurry Now (marketing) / 80 DOWNLOADED FRONT AND BACK-END UDEMY COURSES FOR 15K / Amazon SES AWS Accounts For Sale - 50k Sending Limit Approved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.