Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2135 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by TheBTCinvestor: 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2022

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by godofuck231: 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
You have an infection, quickly treat and get back to the battle front , the god of iron needs you in the warfare of the sheets

16 Likes

Re: . by thorpido(m): 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
TheBTCinvestor:
Anytime we make out I feel so used to my wife that I don't have erection when she's naked. We have a son who is 3months old. When we were lovers our sex life used to be awesome and i normally crave for sex with her now i dont. Pls what do I do?
How old are you?It's probably aging and not just because of your wife.

1 Like

Re: . by descarado: 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
Oga, reality is setting in. Some of you lose it gradually while some fast. You belong to the fast ones. Ask your colleagues what they are using to make it stand.
Leave the poor woman alone.

It's no strange that at 20, some guys can get it up these days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ProGSM(m): 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
What he is trying to say is that he has erection when he sees another woman.

This is not aging. It seems he lost interest or he is just used to her.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by jimmyolasun: 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
its a normal sign that you need get a new wife. do this and thank me later wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by soundOsonic: 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
Marry another one na
Re: . by ibechris(m): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
I have come to realised that,the economy does not help too.

When in bad economy,sex drive is often lost. Yes!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Spy360(m): 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
You are seeing her being your wife as a duty, whereas she should be your closest friend.

Treat her like you have to woo her. Take her out, but her gifts, play games. You will start falling in love with her again.

By the ways, there is more to marriage than mere sex.

5 Likes

Re: . by Helpout12345: 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
There is always a phase like this in almost all marriages. Some get there quickly while some get there slowly.

This is where psychologically each party can close eyes and draw the anatomy of the other person. Interest in sexual activities can drop.

This is what you need to do:

1. Psychologically focus your mind on any physical attribute of your partner that is attractive to you.

2. Rejuvenate the courtship activities, do all those things new boyfriends and girlfriends do together.

3. Remember that as your wife ages and bears children, her body will change but there are lingerie and dresses that will still package that body that you will rush her anytime you are both alone. Buy those lingerie and dresses for her. When you are both alone, she should wear those sexy lingerie around the house for you.

4. Then when it's time for the deal on the bed, she must not stay stack naked. Watch some of those adult movies of women having her type or shape of body and see how those women dress for the action.

5. 3 and 4 are to get your woman up to your fantasy. If you have other fantasies, tell your woman. Like some men love blowjobs, sucking their nipples etc.

8 Likes

Re: . by Arkadrob(m): 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
Is she looking unattractive? Let her embrace fitness. Looking good will do alot to your sexual life. It always does.

1 Like

Re: . by wunmi590(m): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2022

You have started seeing your wife as a mother on like before when you used to see her as your baby...

Please dead that feeling of her being a mother and project your mind toward her still single...

Ire o
Re: . by Oluneutral: 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Burantashi is not the solution, your mindset is.
See her for who she is; your wife. She is your wife, not your sister. Make her your lover and learn to tell each other what you expect from each other to make the bedroom exercise interesting.

1 Like

Re: . by jeromestarks: 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
TheBTCinvestor:
Anytime we make out I feel so used to my wife that I don't have erection when she's naked. We have a son who is 3months old. When we were lovers our sex life used to be awesome and i normally crave for sex with her now i dont. Pls what do I do? Where can I get burantashi
She has started sleeping with another man that's why.

Investigate her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Mercury12(m): 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
Lol
Oga is already thinking of how to cheat.
Your eyes don dey outside cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by Angrygoat: 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
U have low sperms count watery sperms. Gimmevyoyrife,eith blow blow (condom,). I go knack am 2hrs no cium,if I cum na flood. Chop raw onions, rice,milk, garlic, 3days. She go hail
Re: . by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tell her to dress sexy and look neat.Your rod go get up,
Re: . by frozen70(f): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
TheBTCinvestor:
Anytime we make out I feel so used to my wife that I don't have erection when she's naked. We have a son who is 3months old. When we were lovers our sex life used to be awesome and i normally crave for sex with her now i dont. Pls what do I do? Where can I get burantashi

You don't need burantashi
All you need is to work on yourself

Check your health status if you have BP or blood sugar level if you have any

1 Like

Re: . by ahnie: 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
It's all about PRECIOUS.

Tell precious to release your erection.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
You already consumated your marriage before you even got married. What do you expect to be there again?

Something that will still be yours, you'll first start rushing it while it is outside and expect it to still be enjoyable after marriage.

When they say no sex before marriage you'll think the person is saying trash. Now, see.

The bible says, marriage is honorable, the bed undefiled.
Re: . by Nicepoker(m): 1:28am On Nov 04, 2022
Pretend to be broke then watch her nag and leave for another man.
Re: . by praxs(m): 6:02am On Nov 04, 2022
STFU with all the comments here. Nothing is wrong with the OP. Most married men are like that. You get erected but not like always as before you got married. Reason being that you are already used to seeing her naked, you bath together, you move around the house in undies or naked, you sleep naked sometimes. So nothing new to you again. She’s your wife, you love her and make love to her when any of you desire to. But the honest truth is because you are used to seeing each other naked, the urge is never the same as before you got married.

From a married man of 3 years with a 10pm that old baby
Re: . by Thebadpolitican(m): 7:08am On Nov 04, 2022
TheBTCinvestor:

Its a stage that would phase away, concentrate on loving her more even if the feelings is not there, it will definitely pop up again

Its psychological and stop looking at women outside that wouldn't help either

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 04, 2022
Maybe it's because her body has changed now that she's a new Mom. She's now fat and it may happen that you prefer slim girls.

I was going to advice you to at least tell her in a nice way to start hitting the gym, but I know how we women can be, she can start holding a grudge against you if you tell her.

But what I'd advice is that you can suggest that the both of you should start hitting the gym, in that way, she wouldn't feel like the only one who's fat.

And improve your sex life, do pre-intimacy, role play, introduce new sex positions, and talk dirty if you have to.. grin grin grin
TheBTCinvestor:
Re: . by Richy4(m): 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
It's just a decreased blood flow, typically because vessels that supply blood to the penis have narrowed which causes erectile dysfunction..

For younger men, emotional issues like relationship or work related stress,...

what to do,
If you smoke, stop. Get your blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar levels under control...
Counseling from a professional or religious bodies can help you work through any relationship or emotional troubles you may be facing....
if it happens to you more than half the time you have sex, talk to your doctor.

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Spends Money A Lot / The Dangers Of Spanking A Child . / How Much Can Mother's Love For Her Child Be Compared? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.