Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (1935 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 05, 2022
Re: . by hapheeyxz: 7:43am On Nov 05, 2022
Jackofall:
I need someone in Ibadan, that can help me declutter my room, organise my room and beautify my room for me.

It's a pretty small room(self contained) with loads of properties I don't need anymore.

If you know someone who does this, or you can, please send me a whatsapp message stating your price 0812 646 0229

Re: . by Golden057(m): 7:44am On Nov 05, 2022
Jackofall:
I need someone in Ibadan, that can help me declutter my room, organise my room and beautify my room for me.

It's a pretty small room(self contained) with loads of properties I don't need anymore.

If you know someone who does this, or you can, please send me a whatsapp message stating your price 0812 646 0229

Where in Ibadan
Can we chat on WhatsApp?
I need to know some other things
Re: . by Trendy247: 10:29am On Nov 05, 2022
Golden057:

Where in Ibadan
Can we chat on WhatsApp?
I need to know some other things
Better go with your skull protector grin

6 Likes

Re: . by NJV: 11:18am On Nov 05, 2022
Jackofall:

This has no business being online. Walk down your street and you will find more than enough people to carry out this task.

1 Like

Re: . by yomalex(m): 11:41am On Nov 05, 2022
Jackofall:

You want to give them out or resell?

1 Like

Re: . by Graceunlimitedd(m): 11:48am On Nov 05, 2022
NJV:

This has no business being online. Walk down your street and you will find more than enough people to carry out this task.
just keep your mouth shut.
Re: . by Orubebe01: 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
I cover my skull with the blood of Jesus

1 Like

Re: . by Joystic: 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2022
These kids sef.. ontop one dilapidated dumpsite you call a room self con. grin

Boy get your lazy ass up and clean your shiit, pick up the stuff you don't need, throw them out, arrange the ones you need in their rightful places, go out, find a local painter nearby for painting and repairs or whatever.

Oh and don't forget to delete this rubbish thread from recycle bin.

1 Like

Re: . by Kul3ger(m): 2:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
Jackofall:

Re: . by BritishAirways: 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
Jackofall:

If you know someone who does this, or you can, please send me a whatsapp message stating your price
I can help you with it
Re: . by bankulizer: 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
Trendy247:

Better go with your skull protector grin

grin grin grin

This is so funny…
Re: . by NJV: 8:12am On Nov 07, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
just keep your mouth shut.

And at the end u deleted your original post and ran away. Meaning you had sinister motives. May God deliver you.
Re: . by Graceunlimitedd(m): 8:56am On Nov 07, 2022
NJV:

And at the end u deleted your original post and ran away. Meaning you had sinister motives. May God deliver you.
blind bat, I resemble OP for your eye?
mumu
Re: . by NJV: 11:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
blind bat, I resemble OP for your eye?
mumu

Wow! U are so bitter! Pls have faith in God. Whatever he problem is that has blinded u with so much pain and bitterness, He can fix it for you. But first you have to repent and make Him your Lord and Savior. Kpele
Re: . by Graceunlimitedd(m): 12:10am On Nov 08, 2022
NJV:

Wow! U are so bitter! Pls have faith in God. Whatever he problem is that has blinded u with so much pain and bitterness, He can fix it for you. But first you have to repent and make Him your Lord and Savior. Kpele
shut up hypocrite Christian.
no allow make I deal with you oh

(1) (Reply)

Management Trainees / Urgent About Spring Bank / Chellarams-recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.