Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,285 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Programming Is Easy - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming Is Easy (542 Views)

Programming Is just Like Playing Football / Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun / Looks Like Programming Is Not My Way... Advise Me Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programming Is Easy by Goodnews2022: 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
Coding have never been easy I went through a lot trying to learn coding or programming in easy steps but it did not look clear to me so I gave up until my uncle advised me to get this amazing book on amazon captioned

“Best Five coding languages for beginners”

Guys I must confess that book is what everyone needs the author did an excellent work by going drop to explain everything in easy steps, now I have the knowledge of HTML, CSS JAVASCRIPT and Python.

I will encourage you to get the book too it's really amazing, just go to amazon and search for

It was written by an american programmer known as Walter M. Muniz

Get it today and watch yourself so wonders
Re: Programming Is Easy by shellicon(m): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2022
Thank you
Re: Programming Is Easy by LikeAking: 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2022
Goodnews2022:
Coding have never been easy I went through a lot trying to learn coding or programming in easy steps but it did not look clear to me so I gave up until my uncle advised me to get this amazing book on amazon captioned

Guys I must confess that book is what everyone needs the author did an excellent work by going drop to explain everything in easy steps, now I have the knowledge of HTML, CSS JAVASCRIPT and Python.

I will encourage you to get the book too it's really amazing, just go to amazon and search for

It was written by an american programmer known as Walter M. Muniz

Get it today and watch yourself so wonders

Drop ya projects let's see..
Re: Programming Is Easy by amit1234: 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
Yes, it is so easy.

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Quickbooks Error 6000 / Programmer / Web Developer At Your Service / Gurus In The House, What Do Backend Developers Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.