Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Christian Husband can be gotten on nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Husband can be gotten on nairaland (704 Views)

Little Secret About Women Every Christian Husband Needs To Know. / Bishop Obinim’s Sticker: My Husband Can Now Last Longer In Bed – Woman Claims / Is Interest Gotten On A Savings Account Haram?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Husband can be gotten on nairaland by BirtherOfKings(f): 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2022
Yes
U heard me...all you need to do it ensure they meet you checklist
- no sehx before marriage
- strong church member
- has a mentor He respects and talks Abt physically..Christian one or pastor
- has the mentality of a Christian
- sweet, funny and generous

Re: Christian Husband can be gotten on nairaland by Samfloxin(m): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
Can she marry a militant?

1 Like

Re: Christian Husband can be gotten on nairaland by Zonefree(m): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ask her if men are no longer scum? undecided

1 Like

Re: Christian Husband can be gotten on nairaland by LacyPantSniffer(m): 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
She's jobless but wants a man that's financially okay undecided

Men dey suffer sha cry

4 Likes

Re: Christian Husband can be gotten on nairaland by Zonefree(m): 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
LacyPantSniffer:

Men dey suffer sha cry
Don't be surprised when one useless man will still come kneel and propose to her. Same useless man will still go and pay bride price for liability.

Men are truly suffering cry

1 Like

Re: Christian Husband can be gotten on nairaland by plantainbender(m): 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
Hoe low she.
Re: Christian Husband can be gotten on nairaland by BirtherOfKings(f): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
Samfloxin:
Can she marry a militant?
he can try his luck cheesy

1 Like

Re: Christian Husband can be gotten on nairaland by BirtherOfKings(f): 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
Zonefree:

Don't be surprised when one useless man will still come kneel and propose to her. Same useless man will still go and pay bride price for liability.

Men are truly suffering cry
don't generalise dear, u are not suffering and many men are not, they are taking advantage of problems and making better money from it

2 Likes

Re: Christian Husband can be gotten on nairaland by BirtherOfKings(f): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
LacyPantSniffer:

Men dey suffer sha cry
everything is a phase, u also have wat u want in your woman..if she is not it..move on boy

2 Likes

Re: Christian Husband can be gotten on nairaland by BirtherOfKings(f): 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
Zonefree:
Ask her if men are no longer scum? undecided
men have never been scum so stop insulting yourself and fellow specie..ur mouth has power

1 Like

Re: Christian Husband can be gotten on nairaland by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
You and your sister dey craze..why would she be jobless and be searching for husband when she suppose to be searching for job

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Husband can be gotten on nairaland by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
Merch:
You and your sister dey craze..why would she be jobless and be searching for husband when she suppose to be searching for job
Why hate honesty? Smh

3 Likes

Re: Christian Husband can be gotten on nairaland by BirtherOfKings(f): 8:21am On Nov 18, 2022
have my sister but she is akwaibom call her on 08169827645 grace..so beautiful..also on WhatsApp..pls she is shy so be patient with her
Re: Christian Husband can be gotten on nairaland by SanctifiedSista(f): 10:55am On Nov 18, 2022
Your sister is so pretty..just followed her on Instagram
This one u are praising her virginity,let her guided with satanic and carnal nairaland men who want to steal,kill and destroy your naive sister

1 Like

Re: Christian Husband can be gotten on nairaland by maramara: 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
is it husband that is her most priority or to find something tangible doing, husband will locate her in whatever buz or job she is doing
Re: Christian Husband can be gotten on nairaland by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:31am On Nov 19, 2022
maramara:
is it husband that is her most priority or to find something tangible doing, husband will locate her in whatever buz or job she is doing

There is a time for everything, that's why u don't leave your child to play for 20 years . This is the time to settle down as a woman and she is very interested so either find a good man for her or leave d conversation..
Re: Christian Husband can be gotten on nairaland by BirtherOfKings(f): 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
Now found the one
Re: Christian Husband can be gotten on nairaland by BirtherOfKings(f): 1:02am On Nov 20, 2022
Now okay
Re: Christian Husband can be gotten on nairaland by Samfloxin(m): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
I am 62, can she marry me?
Re: Christian Husband can be gotten on nairaland by plantainbender(m): 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
cry shocked lipsrsealed

Samfloxin:
I am 62, can she marry me?
Re: Christian Husband can be gotten on nairaland by EbenezerTriumph: 3:57am On Jan 02, 2023
BirtherOfKings:
have my sister but she is akwaibom call her on 08169827645 grace..so beautiful..also on WhatsApp..pls she is shy so be patient with her

she finally found?
Re: Christian Husband can be gotten on nairaland by BirtherOfKings(f): 10:17am On Oct 24, 2023
sister is avaialble for any interested
but she is akwaibom call her on 08169827645 grace..so beautiful..also on WhatsApp.if you never ready 2 marry and have d money to marry from akwaibom..dont bother.pls she is shy so be patient with her

(1) (Reply)

Jimmy Odukoya Named Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church / Can't We Do It Better? / Picture This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.