Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,797 members, 7,813,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

How I Killed A Huge Python In The Middle Of The Night - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Killed A Huge Python In The Middle Of The Night (250 Views)

Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) / My Brother And I Killed A Huge Python In Kogi State / Man Single-handedly Kills Huge Python In Bayelsa State, Shows Off Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Killed A Huge Python In The Middle Of The Night by jinka(m): 11:14am On Nov 22, 2022
A friend on Facebook made this post about how he killed a huge python

At about 9:00PM on Saturday(20-11-22) Night I saw a Python in My Area and tried killing it but couldn't(missed target) as it was very late already and I was Man alone and all efforts was fruitless, then By 3:30AM Monday Morning(21-1122) the Same Huge Snake came to attack My Little Puppies and the Mother Dog, with the heavy backing from the Mother Dog to protect her little ones from the Snake, I woke up from a deep sleep with fright and rushed out with my touchlight only to behold the shocking scene, I rushed in to get a weapon to fight the Evil creature so as to save My pet's, before I could return the Snake has left the puppies and held the Mother Dog to kill, I tried to be more than careful so as not to hurt the Mother Dog too, the Snake left the Mother Dog as it's already in a big pain from the huge cut, and then rushed out and made it's way into the nearby bush.

To cut the short Story long, sorry
To cut the long Story short, People of God, Devil lost the Battle.... To the Glory of God�
He alone can Do this.

1 Like

Re: How I Killed A Huge Python In The Middle Of The Night by zeuss: 11:17am On Nov 22, 2022
He no chop am?
Re: How I Killed A Huge Python In The Middle Of The Night by Urheadmaster(m): 11:17am On Nov 22, 2022
shocked
Re: How I Killed A Huge Python In The Middle Of The Night by jinka(m): 11:17am On Nov 22, 2022
It's really huge

Re: How I Killed A Huge Python In The Middle Of The Night by illicit(m): 11:21am On Nov 22, 2022
U try

It could have killed u
Re: How I Killed A Huge Python In The Middle Of The Night by Asquare84(m): 11:24am On Nov 22, 2022
Better pepper soup, Christmas meat ready

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Bag Of Rice For Sale / Ghetto Kids Showing Off Amazing Dance Moves In Qatar / A Variety Of Natural Body Massage Services Are Available At Their Facility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.