Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Gmail And Storage Issues - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Gmail And Storage Issues (244 Views)

Cold Storage. Coldroom Warehouse, HVAC Temperature Monitoring Systems / Gmail Numeric Code 9: How To Fix It? / How To Change Gmail Account Password With Simple Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gmail And Storage Issues by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
GOOGLE , ME & BACK UP!!!

On the 5th of October 2022, i stopped receiving messages on my Gmail because I had exhausted my allotted 15GB space and even with my deleting pictures and files, i was denied access to my emails and my pictures stop backing up. Due to issues with my banks, I was unable to suscribe for additional space so i had to open another account to be used for online transcations so that my incoming wealth will not be fodder for online barawos.

To my shock and surprise, when I was able to pay the N390 monthly subscription, i did not get the avalanche of mails i thought would come through.

Did it mean that they were bouncing back all incoming mails

I dare not think that an important mail might have been sent into DATA ABYSS...

I have learnt my lesson though.. I have subscribed so NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

UMT 1 Year Activation Renewal / Twitter Users Ask Elon Musk To Resign / Nigeria, Rwanda Become 1st African Nations To Sign Artemis Accords

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.