Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Which Website(s) Are You Addicted To? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Website(s) Are You Addicted To? (2184 Views)

Top 8 Reasons To Make Visitors Addicted And Come Back To Your Website - NCT / Which Website Company Designed And Is Currently Maintaining Jumia And Konga? / Pls Which Website Can I Find Any Final Year Project In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Website(s) Are You Addicted To? by spora(m): 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2007
Apart from yahoo.com and google.com, I am so addicted to nairaland.com that I am beginning to hate myself.

What about you.
Re: Which Website(s) Are You Addicted To? by igwe4life(m): 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2007
Re: Which Website(s) Are You Addicted To? by naijacutee(f): 1:41am On Aug 25, 2007
Re: Which Website(s) Are You Addicted To? by niceuzor: 3:48am On Aug 25, 2007
naijacutee - do you Shop Online?

Just Curious!!
Re: Which Website(s) Are You Addicted To? by naijacutee(f): 3:40am On Aug 31, 2007
niceuzor:

naijacutee - do you Shop Online?

Just Curious!!

Most times - Yeah
Re: Which Website(s) Are You Addicted To? by igwe4life(m): 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2007
@Delords

Yes i don collect, i cashed it at GTBank, why u never collect ur own? ur money neva reach $100 yet?

Make sure u select the Express option for getting ur checks so it will arrive faster via DHL.
Re: Which Website(s) Are You Addicted To? by niceuzor: 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2007
naijacutee - plz i will like to know how do you Shop Online?

YIM me "nicezstyle" let's talk cool
Re: Which Website(s) Are You Addicted To? by HolinessM: 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2007
send me d hair on your penis - i will help u stop your addicyion.

(1) (Reply)

To Make Your Website Wap Compatible Like .net? How Do You Do It? / Just Joined This Forum :) / Designing A Website With A Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.