Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1765 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by mjuvey3: 9:16am On Nov 24, 2022
Re: . by FreshFarmAgro: 9:20am On Nov 24, 2022
Begin from the beginning is what I can tell you my brother

Trust me I was here some years ago. With game and strategy I picked myself up. Today I'm hiring at least ten persons working with me

Call me let me give you a few strategies how got out of my own tight corner

1 Like

Re: . by SerikiFulani(m): 9:24am On Nov 24, 2022
Life is too tough.... Sometimes I just look at poor men with plenty kids and I pity for those kids...

The worst thing that can befall any human being is being born into a poor home with a very strong generational curse.... You'll almost hate God for creating you.

I also noticed that it is life situations that makes some people not to believe in God.

I wish I can help you out but I got my own challenges too...

You said you can cook,why not start a food business....Oh,might be lack of funds....If only some good nairalanders can help you out.

It is well
Re: . by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2022
SerikiFulani:
Life is too tough.... Sometimes I just look at poor men with plenty kids and I pity for those kids...

The worst thing that can befall any human being is being born into a poor home with a very strong generational curse.... You'll almost hate God for creating you.

I also noticed that it is life situations that makes some people not to believe in God.

I wish I can help you out but I got my own challenges too...

You said you can cook,why not start a food business....Oh,might be lack of funds....If only some good nairalanders can help you out.

It is well

Poverty can only end when reproductive rights of poor people are seized. People can call it eugenics but I don't care o. Op there's no spiritual nothing anywhere it's just poverty. Millions of people in Nigeria are in your situation.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by preciousele(f): 10:19am On Nov 24, 2022
Embark on another 3days and fasting and prayers, and pray to God to help u to discover ursef by d time u discover whom u are, u will recover. Dan2v22 use it...

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 24, 2022
mjuvey3:
At 34,No wife,no kids,no job,no apartment of my own,no savings.

Anyone that reads this will think I'm lazy and nonchalant but I'm not.

Powers from father's side have sworn that I'll never make it in life.... Powers from my mother's side too are waging a war on my life...The war is too much on my head.

What makes is worse is that I'm an only son.

What I need now is a job or someone with spiritual powers that can deliver me.

I'm intelligent, unproblematic and very creative yet life hasn't been fair to me.

I have fasted,prayed,gone to herbalists,alfas etc....Yet no changes....My sister who is a multi millionaire and well connected hates me with passion (My spiritualist said it's the work of the wicked ones... That they know that if she helps me,I'll be great)

I think of suicide everyday..... Nothing seems to work and I've stopped believing in God.

I just wish I was never born cry

Change your Location.

Move immediately to Abuja
Social with igbo guys @ Kubwa or gwarimpa
U can start serving drinks in Restaurants
Go to viewing center in gwarimpa, watch football
Attend Coza/House on the Rock
Go for obidient movement campaign
Talk to your fellow guys while socializing
Something will happen.
Try dating App. Like maybe Tinder( if they no kidnap you or use you for ritual) laughs
Aleast you will meet working class 35-40 something babes wey won marry tommorow
If you are sincere and good looking

They fit connect you to their Papa connection.

Laughs

Try all things.
One must click
Join a department in a big Abuja Job.
Like throne room redeem church @ Nicon

Or Pastor Poju, Convenant Nation church in Sharaton
Improve your social skills

God is Faithful, He is not a wicked God.
You will be fine

3 Likes

Re: . by mightykay(m): 11:31am On Nov 24, 2022
Drop ur phone no, let me pray for u
Re: . by chinae(m): 11:36am On Nov 24, 2022
mjuvey3:

Powers from father's side have sworn that I'll never make it in life.... Powers from my mother's side too are waging a war on my life...The war is too much on my head.

I'm intelligent, unproblematic and very creative yet life hasn't been fair to me.

Oga nobody dey pursue you, just put a stop to masturbation and see the difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Blue86(m): 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
Where are you based?
Re: . by mjuvey3: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
Blue86:
Where are you based?

Lagos state.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
Re: . by Blue86(m): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2022
I can list churches you can go to.

1. Gospel Pillars

2. Liberation city

3. Christ Embassy

4. Synagogue church of all nations

If the men of God in charge can lay hands and pray for you/minister to you, it would be great.

And if you can't go, because of bad media critics,
Call this lines :
1. 07034591079
2. 08060418205
3. 08188864503

In other words, do not let anyone's critic spoil you from accessing one of all I have given you.

Humble yourself and become a fool to be wise.

mjuvey3:

Lagos state.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: . by BigYash: 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2022
chinae:

Oga nobody dey pursue you, just put a stop to masturbation and see the difference.
How masturbation take cause his misfortune?

4 Likes

Re: . by Starz825(m): 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
mjuvey3:

I have fasted,prayed,gone to herbalists,alfas etc....Yet no changes....My sister who is a multi millionaire and well connected hates me with passion (My spiritualist said it's the work of the wicked ones... That they know that if she helps me,I'll be great)

I think of suicide everyday..... Nothing seems to work and I've stopped believing in God.

Bros...
Calm down
I understand how are you feel about yourself, wicked relatives and so called demons...

Can i tell you something....??
You need a relationship with your Creator
You don't have any obviously...

You only want deliverance at once...it doesn't work that way man....your trouble didn't start one day ..they won't leave you in one day

Find God find Jesus....you need a relationship with him....its your relationship with him that will send your demons away with time ...

The darkness won't part ways with you until they see light .....and that light is CHRIST....

Don't go about looking for deliverance....find the LIGHT and stick with HIM and watch darkness part ways with you.....

Find Jesus bro....

Start your new life from there.....HE will put back on the map....

You just like a sojourner who lost his direction...HE will get/put you back on track only if you can abide with him...

Thanks

6 Likes

Re: . by karsey: 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
You need rehab
Re: . by Unclesamo(m): 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
Blue86:
I can list churches you can go to.

1. Gospel Pillars

2. Liberation city

3. Christ Embassy

4. Synagogue church of all nations

If the men of God in charge can lay hands and pray for you/minister to you, it would be great.

And if you can't go, because of bad media critics,
Call this lines :
1. 07034591079
2. 08060418205
3. 08188864503

In other words, do not let anyone's critic spoil you from accessing one of all I have given you.

Humble yourself and become a fool to be wise.

Seriously??

I was expecting to see

MFM

LORD CHOSEN

CAC

THE APOSTOLIC

DEEPER LIFE
Re: . by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
Kidnap your sister, life is too short to be stingy to family
Re: . by doggedfighter(f): 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2022

The bolded shows that religion and superstitions are your major problems.

4 Likes

Re: . by Vision101(m): 11:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
Funny enough you have never declared that you belong to God. So don't blame God. One leg in Alfa, another in spiritualists, another in herbalist etc. So where do you belong?

If you are not for God then you are against him so says the scriptures. Declare for Jesus fully and burn every other bridge and you will see God in action in your life.

Your case is not irredeemable but you have a major decision to make. You and you alone will make that decision.

2 Likes

Re: . by chinae(m): 11:55pm On Nov 24, 2022

2 Likes

Re: . by Cleveraustine01(m): 12:45am On Nov 25, 2022
FreshFarmAgro:
Begin from the beginning is what I can tell you my brother

Trust me I was here some years ago. With game and strategy I picked myself up. Today I'm hiring at least ten persons working with me

Call me let me give you a few strategies how got out of my own tight corner

Give me your whatsapp number I had the same problem
Re: . by sisisioge: 1:13am On Nov 25, 2022
Hmmm....no one is spiritually following you fa, your regression is most likely caused by your choices. Otherwise, your sister who is doing well would have been a better target for the witches abi?

1. Did you concentrate on your formal/informal education in your formative years? Majority of the boys forming big defiant boys while we were growing are the back benchers now. Those who aren't lucky to get money to do businesses are now unemployable and unproductive.

2. Did you learn values while growing like your sister did. Eg, learn to be self dependent and useful. All those chores we were assigned/did taught us to do things by ourselves. We don't wait to be helped, we help ourselves. Need a job? Go look for it yourself. Need to learn a skill, go learn. Hungry, fend for myself. Most people launched from their homes since their early 20s. Those who fail to launch at that age bracket usually struggle.

Unfortunately, life is also time bound, if you fail to cross some thresholds at certain age, your chance of eventually crossing it gets slimmer as time passes. If I were you sha, I would research the current milestone for my age group and think of how to catch up. Eg, at 34yrs, of all the things guys your age are pursuing, top on the list is trying to stabilize in a career path. Whether you own a business or work for someone o, your average age group is currently trying to be established in their chosen path. That's what your focus should be in. How do you achieve a short-cut there? Simply diligently learn a skill in your desired career and get a job or create a job in it. Trust me, in another 5 years you would have caught up with your average age group milestone and other things will follow naturally.

If you continue with your mindset, it will only get worse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Richy4(m): 2:18am On Nov 25, 2022
What I have to say is.. please do not kill yourself... One day, u will sit your kids down and narrate every thing u passed through in life to them..as motivating factor... Just keep pushing man...

And if you are wasting your money on spiritualists, please stop it... Nothing is wrong with you..At the appointed time, your sun will shine in job department..

2 Likes

Re: . by MDelgado(m): 9:47am On Nov 25, 2022
mjuvey3:

Mafo you will still rejoice God created you, Turn your Curse to infinite Blessings , The power is within ya..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by LIVINGICONREBOR: 11:05am On Nov 25, 2022
Most men who are thriving well today have at a point in time being in this phase and felt the way you are feeling right now. But they just kept on pushing and didn't allow their circumstances overwhelm them.

There is nothing I will tell you today that will motivate you because in the end it all boils down to you taking the firm decision to come out of this phase.

It is not the END but only a BEND. angry
Re: . by Stargurl20(f): 11:09am On Nov 25, 2022
All I can say is that it's well
Re: . by ibechris(m): 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
Na lie jor.

See,there is no power limiting u from doing well not even your uncles and aunties.

Whether u are the only son or not.

Usually,my qualms with the only son is that,u guys always cling to your mums and before u know it,the brain washing starts and u guys end up getting stucked and believing everything that she says.

I have an only son and my wife pampass him alot.

One day,I took my time to study them and became very angry at what i saw and had to tell my wife I will not tolerate my only son being pampered like she is doing and that must stop.

In your case,I guess u may have been pampered very badly for u to accept that ur family members are all after u.

Solution:

Go out there and find something to do as quickly as possible and leave ur mum and dad alone.

Find ur niche and make life easy for yourself...now that your family members are yet to kill u, is it not better u leave ur parents and go out there and succeed?

I think this is the time to starts unlearning all the negative fears they hav put in u and starts believing a new thing if not,it would be hard to for u to trust anyone.

I know what some parents can do as over protect their only son but that is not for u to consume at this present age.

U have to leave ur present environment and that is very important if u must succeed.

Good luck.
Re: . by mjuvey3: 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
Richy4:
What I have to say is.. please do not kill yourself... One day, u will sit your kids down and narrate every thing u passed through in life to them..as motivating factor... Just keep pushing man...

And if you are wasting your money on spiritualists, please stop it... Nothing is wrong with you..At the appointed time, your sun will shine in job department..

The pastors, herbalists,alfas never charged me anything....I don't have any money to waste on spiritualists...Infact,na to collect from spiritualist sef cheesy These are people I have a relationship with and all they've told me is true....Life is too deep.

Na me wey wear shoe know where he dey pinch me smiley
Re: . by culf: 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
Your first problem is that orientation, change it. We all have our time as long as we are alive, your time will come but you have to remain positive and appreciate God for life.
Some are in hospital without remedy, be grateful.
Re: . by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 3:18am On Nov 26, 2022
mjuvey3:

Only believing in JESUS CHRIST alone can set you free from these dramas, believe me, everyone crossed this stage of life.
Re: . by blaquebelle: 3:24am On Nov 26, 2022
What state do you reside?

(1) (2) (Reply)

~Is It Necessary To Wear The Engagement Ring With The Wedding Ring ?~ / Why Are Some People So Difficult? / How Do I Get My Wife To Give Me MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.