Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / .. (449 Views)

A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face / Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy / How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Aflix(m): 7:10am On Nov 25, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by fgfthfyu: 7:34am On Nov 25, 2022
[sub][/sub]
Re: .. by dawnomike(m): 7:35am On Nov 25, 2022
Aflix:
About two/three months ago, I noticed a growth on my scalp. At first I ignored it thinking that it was just boil and that it would go away on its own with time, but that didn’t happen.

The growth is hard and causes very little or no pain. I told some of friends about it and they told me it’s likely warts. I also went to a “chemist” shop and they said the same thing. The “chemist” prescribed some drugs for me but I don’t want a situation in which I buy and use the drugs without the warts going away.

So, I’m here to ask if anybody has experienced anything like this and how they went about it. What medications did you use to get rid of it?

Seun, please help me get more exposure for this post.
post an image of it
Re: .. by Aflix(m): 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
Lalasticlala, Seun and any mod in charge, please fp
Re: .. by Aflix(m): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
Xx

(1) (Reply)

HELP!! How Do I Get Rid Of These On My Son's Face?? / Victims Of Health Professional's Negligence. / Any Physiotherapist In Okitipupa Area Available For Temporary Private Hiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.