Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

If Your Phone Is Up To 2gb Ram...read This - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / If Your Phone Is Up To 2gb Ram...read This (157 Views)

Which Phone Is Better / USA Used LG G2 2GB RAM 32GB ROM For 25k / Touching T6 Android 5.0 2gb Ram & 16gb Memory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Your Phone Is Up To 2gb Ram...read This by SterlingMon(m): 10:26am On Nov 25, 2022
If you leave anywhere around Nigeria and you're using a smartphone that has up to 2gb ram. This is what you should be doing.

Any smartphone phone that has up to 2gb in Nigeria costs nothing less than 35k and when people purchase these things they tend to use it for the wrong purpose.

Look at this�. You recharge your phone on daily basis and what do you use this for?�

Chatting,
Watching Tiktok,
Playing Games. Etc.

You never knew that you can make a fortune from that mobile phone you use to watch just movies and play games. I know it's not your fault coz you don't know but I'm here to let you know.

I mentioned 2gb ram because that's the minimum memory capacity that can do it
this comfortably.

In the last 30 days, I have made more than 300k in profit simply by selling other peoples digital products online with just my smartphone. It's called Affiliate Marketing.

And you can do this comfortably at home. Even as a side hustle or as the main source of income as I do.

How you start this business model is very simple and I want to help few people who really want to turn their smartphones to smartbank.

I have a free training video that explains from A-z how you can get started with making money online through this business model and the best part is that you get to earn in Dollars�.

Message me on Whatsapp with the number below to get access to this free video training.

Lastly, I have 4 free Gifts for the first 20 people to hit my inbox.

(1) (Reply)

Hp 200g4 , All In One Desktop, 1tb, 4gb, Cam, 22 Inches, Wlan, Dos...@380k / Elon Musk, Matt Taibbi, And A Very Modern Media Maelstrom / How To Fix Arlo Won't Connect To Wifi | Contact Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.