Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ... (733 Views)

Breaking: U.S Officially Approve Drug for Coronavirus Treatment / BREAKING: UNIZIK Discovers Drug For Coronavirus / JUST IN Chloroquine Is The Anti-viral Drug For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by TheBTCinvestor: 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
Re: ... by nifemi25(m): 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
Why not try jekomo which does not has an alcohol and works like magic
Re: ... by TheBTCinvestor: 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
nifemi25:
Why not try jekomo which does not has an alcohol and works like magic

Have u tried it..where can I get it
Re: ... by BigYash: 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
TheBTCinvestor:

Go natural bro. You can't be using alcoholic drink all the time na. Na wife or,no be babe when dey come visit once once o.
Meanwhile leave soapy and let soapy leave you o,so that the level go work for you.. Stop taking sugar,be it soft drinks or whatever. Try dey excercise.. Even if its 20 press up morning ,then 20 at night.. Jogging no bad too..
To clear sugar off your system asap. Try drink bitter leave water early morning for like a week.. But if you be person when get low sugar naturally,no try am o..
That's the first part.

The second part is to get this done..
I got this on one Nairalander's thread.
1 big Onion
Big cut of watermelon
One or two lemon (liquid content only)
Few cloves of garlic
Moderate ginger
Pure honey.
Blend everything together and allow for like 30 minutes before sieving.
Pour the sieved solution into a cup of pure natural honey. Mix and take two spoonfuls a day.

You can also blend tiger nuts,dates and coconut together, mix with little water to extract the content, then start drink am. You fit still chew them like that ,without blending .
I hope this help .. That bitter leaf water ,you can start doing it twice a week ,after that compulsory one week o..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by TheBTCinvestor: 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
BigYash:
Go natural bro. You can't be using alcoholic drink all the time na. Na wife or,no be babe when dey come visit once once o.
Meanwhile leave soapy and let soapy leave you o,so that the level go work for you.. Stop taking sugar,be it soft drinks or whatever. Try dey excercise.. Even if its 20 press up morning ,then 20 at night.. Jogging no bad too..
To clear sugar off your system asap. Try drink bitter leave water early morning for like a week.. But if you be person when get low sugar naturally,no try am o..
That's the first part.

The second part is to get this done..
I got this on one Nairalander's thread.
1 big Onion
Big cut of watermelon
One or two lemon (liquid content only)
Few cloves of garlic
Moderate ginger
Pure honey.
Blend everything together and allow for like 30 minutes before sieving.
Pour the sieved solution into a cup of pure natural honey. Mix and take two spoonfuls a day.

You can also blend tiger nuts,dates and coconut together, mix with little water to extract the content, then start drink am. You fit still chew them like that ,without blending .
I hope this help .. That bitter leaf water ,you can start doing it twice a week ,after that compulsory one week o..

Thanks for ur input
Re: ... by nifemi25(m): 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
TheBTCinvestor:

It works like magic. They sells it every where they sells alcoholic drink. Its just #250 per bottle and it doesn't has alcohol
Re: ... by oxiide22(m): 9:56am On May 23, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:
good morning sir

(1) (Reply)

Being Skinny Does Not>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&gt / Get This Great Book Now / What Do Smokers Derive From Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.