Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,262 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1148 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
Re: . by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
Re: . by Houseofglam7(f): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
…a new account….times are scary my friend.
I pray you find help.

1 Like

Re: . by ibechris(m): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
Where are u In Nigeria?

What Gender are u also?

And why are u suddenly homeless?
Re: . by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
Houseofglam7:
…a new account….times are scary my friend.
I pray you find help.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
ibechris:
Where are u In Nigeria?

What Gender are u also?

And why are u suddenly homeless?

Re: . by ibechris(m): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2022
LalaPrincess:
I am in Abuja. I am female.I was squatting with my child in a Basha hustling hoping things will take a turn for the better. The land were we were squatting has been sold and the new owner has asked to take over the place and i have no where to go.

Where in Abuja are u?
Re: . by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
ibechris:

Where in Abuja are u?

Re: . by ibechris(m): 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2022
LalaPrincess:
lugbe federal housing

U sound like one who might be saying the truth...

What happened to ur husband if I may ask?
Re: . by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
ibechris:

U sound like one who might be saying the truth...

What happened to ur husband if I may ask?

Re: . by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
Adesuwag:
you didn’t impregnate yourself, did you?
may life never put you in a situation you'd need help someday and get a response like that you have just dished out when in need.

2 Likes

Re: . by Houseofglam7(f): 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
LalaPrincess:
yes, a new account. I need help. If any one needs to investigate that i really do need help, it's okay. I am here just me and my child homeless.

Family?
Friends?
Church/Mosque?
Re: . by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
Houseofglam7:

Family?
Friends?
Church/Mosque?
Re: . by Adesuwag(m): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
LalaPrincess:
may life never put you in a situation you'd need help someday and get a response like that you have just dished out when in need.
mtchewww! Answer a simple question. Did he pass? Is he alive? drop the biases and hold the father of your child accountable

1 Like

Re: . by ibechris(m): 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
U mean,u don't have any family member?

This one hard oh.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2022
ibechris:
U mean,u don't have any family member?

This one hard oh.

it is well. Nah condition make crayfish bend sir.
Re: . by ahnie: 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
Adesuwag:
mtchewww! Answer a simple question. Did he pass? Is he alive? drop the biases and hold the father of your child accountable
You're despicably heartless.see your response to your fellow human being.

If you like insult me,I care less.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
Adesuwag:
like I said as you know too much for life instead of relieving someone in pain asking for help with either words of encouragement or an act of kindness by some arrangements to humble you and know what it is like to be in desperate need of help, may life humble you and may you know what it means like to walk in the shoes of a homeless person. My dear, only seek that which will be blessing to you. If you know nothing kind to say or do don't add to my pain please don't mention me. Just go away.
Re: . by ahnie: 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
LalaPrincess:
like I said as you know too much for life instead of relieving someone in pain asking for help with either words of encouragement or an act of kindness by some arrangements to humble you and know what it is like to be in desperate need of help, may life humble you and may you know what it means like to walk in the shoes of a homeless person. My dear, only seek that which will be blessing to you. If you know nothing kind to say or do don't add to my pain please don't mention me. Just go away.
I can authoritatively tell you for free that, individual is SICK.
I won't be surprised if he harvest people's organ.people like him are decorated demons.
He's busy now stalking n quoting my every comments.
Just ignore him.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2022
ahnie:

I can authoritatively tell you for free that, individual is sick.
I won't be surprised if he harvest people's organ.people like him are decorated demons.
He's busy now stalking n quoting my every comments.
I don't know how heartless someone can be. May life never happen to him.
Re: . by ahnie: 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2022
Madam silhouette never disappoints, always monitoring.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2022
ahnie:
Madam silhouette never disappoints, always monitoring.
you know a person can feel invincible if they imagine they have Life figured out. May life be kind to us not as we deserve but for God's mercy.
Re: . by capnies: 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
LalaPrincess:

YOU ARE ALREADY INSULTING AND WISHING EVIL ON SOMEBODY. AND YOU NEED HELP.
SOMETIMES OUR WISHES FOR OTHERS MULTIPLY TOWARDS US.

ALL HES ASKING IS; WHAT OF THE FATHER OF YOUR CHILD, WHAT OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS, DON'T YOU BELONG TO ANY RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION THAT CAN HELP YOU,? THIS WOULD BE PEOPLE THAT KNOW YOU BETTER. NOW YOU NEED HELP FROM TOTAL STRANGERS WITHOUT ADEQUATE EXPLANATION AND ALREADY SHOWING YOUR CHARACTER EVEN BEFORE BEING ACCOMMODATED.
TO CAP IT ALL YOU JUST REGISTERED HERE
THINK OF IT

6 Likes

Re: . by ibechris(m): 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
Adesuwag:
not as heartless as your husband.

What has he committed just to ask a cogent question?

This lady is very close to me here Abuja but I can't never buy her story of not having a family member not even in Nigeria.

Who buys such a story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
capnies:

YOU ARE ALREADY INSULTING AND WISHING EVIL ON SOMEBODY. AND YOU NEED HELP.
SOMETIMES OUR WISHES FOR OTHERS MULTIPLY TOWARDS US.

ALL HES ASKING IS; WHAT OF THE FATHER OF YOUR CHILD, WHAT OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS, DON'T YOU BELONG TO ANY RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION THAT CAN HELP YOU,? THIS WOULD BE PEOPLE THAT KNOW YOU BETTER. NOW YOU NEED HELP FROM TOTAL STRANGERS WITHOUT ADEQUATE EXPLANATION AND ALREADY SHOWING YOUR CHARACTER EVEN BEFORE BEING ACCOMMODATED.
TO CAP IT ALL YOU JUST REGISTERED HERE
THINK OF IT
I did not wish anyone evil. I only adviced him not to add to someone pain as life has a way like repaying one, humbling one. What character? Please stop projecting whatever your imagination on me. Na help i ask for i no kill anybody.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
ibechris:

This lady is very close to me here Abuja but I can't never buy her story of not having a family member not even in Nigeria.

Who buys such a story.

Sir no man need reason to help. Is it possible i am an orphan? I'm not even asking you to buy any story. you asked questions, i answered. It is because of some attitude bit most Nigerians people would rather commit suicide than cry out for help because if they do folks like you will belittle and berate them.
Re: . by Kasdat5(m): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
What part of Lugbe are you ?
Reply asap

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kasdat5:
What part of Lugbe are you ?
Reply asap
Re: . by Kasdat5(m): 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2022
ibechris:

Who buys such a story.

Same here .... I'd be observing sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by capnies: 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
LalaPrincess:
I did not wish anyone evil. I only adviced him not to add to someone pain as life has a way like repaying one, humbling one. What character? Please stop projecting whatever your imagination on me. Na help i ask for i no kill anybody.

YOUR REPLIES REALLY SPEAKS VOLUME OF YOU

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Names: ? / Grounds For Divorce / Okada-Riding Ladies? I Think They'll Surely Thrive!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.