Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Any Simple One - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Any Simple One (583 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Simple One by manchyme: 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
Life is tough ooo
Re: Any Simple One by jimmyolasun: 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2022
yes... can you be sacrificing your toe every year
Re: Any Simple One by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
If I was close to you I will kill you before you innocent souls for the aim of money

You should be arrested idiot
Re: Any Simple One by manchyme: 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
Thebadpolitican:
If I was close to you I will kill you before you innocent souls for the aim of money

You should be arrested idiot

For a crime I have not committed?
If men were God.
Buhari wey waste destiny of more than 10,000,000 youths, you will not see him to kill, na me wey never kill chicken you want kill, you're a very big i.diot. I swear.
Upon it's clearly stated that I'm looking for a simple one, meaning it would not affect anyone.
It's people like you they normally use for ritual.
Re: Any Simple One by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
manchyme:

For a crime I have not committed?
If men were God.
Buhari wey waste destiny of more than 10,000,000 youths, you will not see him to kill, na me wey never kill chicken you want kill, you're a very big i.diot. I swear.
Upon it's clearly stated that I'm looking for a simple one, meaning it would not affect anyone.
It's people like you they normally use for ritual.

You're a lazy dumb skull,

Not only looking for innocent ritual very soon na innocent baby head u go dey find
Re: Any Simple One by manchyme: 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

You're a lazy dumb skull,

Not only looking for innocent ritual very soon na innocent baby head u go dey find

Well-done hardworking smart skull.
Remind me your name again, let me check something. Jobless troll calling someone lazy.
No be your fault, enjoy your free opera mini while it lasts
Re: Any Simple One by Thebadpolitican(m): 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2022
manchyme:

Well-done hardworking smart skull.
Remind me your name again, let me check something. Jobless troll calling someone lazy.
No be your fault, enjoy your free opera mini while it lasts

See ritaulist with boldness, if I was near you I will beat your lazy ass to pulp

If everyone is doing money ritual you think you will be alive
Re: Any Simple One by manchyme: 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
[quote author=Thebadpolitican post=118902054]

See ritaulist with boldness, if I was near you I will beat your lazy ass to pulp

If everyone is doing money ritual you think you will be alive [/quote
... One day you go troll person wey go get your time. I no get your time.
Re: Any Simple One by Thebadpolitican(m): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
manchyme:

From your first comment I'm not supposed to bring myself low in the same mud with you.
... One day you go troll person wey go get your time. I no get your time.

Ritaulist

The yoruba culture has normalize rirualism for lazy people like you to venture into
Re: Any Simple One by Zdr1: 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
Use your eye

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Shines @ International Festival In Sudan / Criterias To Meet To Make Ur Post Make Front Page / Do We Have A Culture Of Mediocrity Or Plain Stupidity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.