Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,715 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Solution To Herpes Simplex Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Solution To Herpes Simplex Please (296 Views)

Clear & Inactivate Hep B&C, Herpes Simplex Virus, Genital Wart,shingles / Cure Genital Wart, Herpes Simplex, Hep B & C With BHT Capsule! / Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Herpes Simplex Please by Viktorinox2(m): 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
hello guys, I want to know the best way to treat herpes . Recently I bought funcbat A thinking it was ringworm but now the symptoms are so clear. so please I need advice from people that have faced this health problem before and the remedy you applied please.
Re: Solution To Herpes Simplex Please by 99thEnemy(m): 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
Viktorinox2:
hello guys, I want to know the best way to treat herpes . Recently I bought funcbat A thinking it was ringworm but now the symptoms are so clear. so please I need advice from people that have faced this health problem before and the remedy you applied please.

No cure bro.

If it is clinicaly confirmed to be herpes you just have to manage it with antiviral medication to suppress and prevent outbreak of symptoms.

For now pity the girls around you. Don't have sex or receive B.J
Re: Solution To Herpes Simplex Please by Curious345: 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
Viktorinox2:

Kindly drop the phone number and picture and address of the lady that infected you
Re: Solution To Herpes Simplex Please by Fanparker: 6:55am On Apr 15, 2023
Viktorinox2:

Hello bro.. was reading this cuz I have herpes too. I want to ask has the herpes gone away and what drug did you use to cure it

(1) (Reply)

Tiger Nuts Benefits Sexually: / 2023 Healing Exercise. Let’s heal together. / NKS Therapy Clinic Offers You Good Therapists In Toronto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.