Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Virtual Assistant/data Entry Task - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Virtual Assistant/data Entry Task (312 Views)

You Dont Need Money To Register It Free. The Site Pay For A Task Done. It Simple / Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer(urgent) / Take Surveys,data Entry To Earn Bitcoin & Altcoins Like Ripple,dash,doge... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Assistant/data Entry Task by capitalR: 11:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
Hi Nairalanders,

I am in the process of completing an 8-week intensive course to train myself to become a virtual assistant. As part of this training, I need to gain real-world experience completing remote administrative tasks.

From now till 6th of December 2022, I invite you to request tasks from me for free. I will accept any task that can be completed in 1 hour and that can be done remotely. You can submit multiple tasks! I will complete them for you for free! Anything that can be done with a phone and computer is yours for the asking! Please take me up on this, at no cost.
To request a task, simply click on this link to fill out the form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hTZNwQurulfRaUTbj5iY3CloUIPAPR-GfhQju3LI4dc/edit
I will get back to you shortly confirming my acceptance!
Also if you know someone who is in need of this help please recommend me, I’ll be so glad. Thank you so much for helping me gain valuable VA experience.

Best regards,
Rasheed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Buy Pi Coin / Distress Sale: For Investors, 2bedroom 4 Flats At Apa, Badagry Area / Easy Earn Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.