Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

How To Develop A Django Website Using Your Phone - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Develop A Django Website Using Your Phone (349 Views)

Website Design By A Django Noob / I Need A Django Developer Who Can Host Django Project On Bluehost / See My Awesome Python And Django Website, Pls Review It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Develop A Django Website Using Your Phone by benchatronics: 1:19am On Dec 05, 2022
In this Tutorial I will be guiding us on how to code with your phone, using python framework called django.
To get started , All you need is android phone or Iphone then get termux and pydroid installed.
Follow this tutorial https://www.benchatronics.com/detail/How-to-install-termux-on-android to get termux installed the right way
After you have installed termux is time to set storage in termux , do that by running termux-set-storage. then create a virtual environment follow this tutorial to learn how to create a website using just your phone. Check out this
Tutorial
In the above tutorial i have explained very well but writing every thing on nairaland would be hard on me so follow the above tutorial if you want to learn more about developing website using just your android phone or iphone

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Discord Bot Developer Needed / The Start And Finish Of My Chatmore App Project - Learnedsconcept / Ios Vs. Android App Development: Which Platform To Choose For Your Startup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.