Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,137 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Common Mistake You Make When Processing Your Documents Without Knowing - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Common Mistake You Make When Processing Your Documents Without Knowing (397 Views)

How Do I Receive A Papermail Documents Without P.O Box / ETX NG- Have You Ever Encountered Delay In Processing Your Transcript? / Mistakes Parents Make When Traveling With Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Common Mistake You Make When Processing Your Documents Without Knowing by Cynthiaorji: 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
Do you wish to know the unexpected mistakes you make while processing your documents .

First of all,I would need to ask you ,which of the program are you applying for cool,I bet is the Express entry program because that's the easiest and fastest way to relocate as a permanent residence .

Have you applied for it or you are on the process of doing so ,Here is the tip to avoid making a mistake while processing your documents.

To help you avoid this mistake ,a new system called the Canada Express masterclass was created by a popular Nigerian woman named seyi obasi.

The Canada express masterclass is a step by step video,checklists, templates that helps provides all the likely documents that is needed for you ,what they look like,how to create and process them ,it shows you the mistake to avoid while processing your documents,I understand you don't know how to process your documents,what and what you need to do that ,probably you have not travelled before ,you do not need to fret ,the Canada express masterclass have you covered

It also helps you make a higher points and the higher your points ,the greater your chances of receiving an invitation to apply,it shows how to submit your Express entry profile.

The mistakes to avoid ,am repeating mistakes because while doing all this process,there is some mistakes you should avoid,you can make this mistake without even knowing and this will delay your application approval.

To avoid making this mistakes and to make your journey to Canada as simple as ABC, I urge you to get the masterclass today to start your process or go along with it if you have started

Have you ever wondered why some seem to relocate effortlessly while others remain stuck in the quagmire of dubious agents ,it's because they have the right information,they worked with it and they made it with it ,lemme clerify this by telling a short story ,what you see in the image explains so many people knocking at the door entrance of Canada ,they are all standing in the pool to be selected ,they all came from different directions ,some with the right information ,some with half baked info,Now who do you think have a better chance of being selected .I think is the one, that was guided with the right information .

Down this post ,you will see some proofs on how the Canada Express entry has helped so many Nigerians relocate effortlessly within a short period of time .

You need to start the process now because the rate at which Nigerians migrate to Canada is alarming ,Canada government might decide to change their policy .so the best time to start your journey is now. That's if you want to be among the lucky ones anyway...

If you wish to gain access to what will make your application to be approved fast whereas avoiding some mistakes .dm me right away

1 Share

Re: Common Mistake You Make When Processing Your Documents Without Knowing by Cynthiaorji: 10:20am On Dec 08, 2022
Cynthiaorji:
Do you wish to know the unexpected mistakes you make while processing your documents .

First of all,I would need to ask you ,which of the program are you applying for cool,I bet is the Express entry program because that's the easiest and fastest way to relocate as a permanent residence .

Have you applied for it or you are on the process of doing so ,Here is the tip to avoid making a mistake while processing your documents.

To help you avoid this mistake ,a new system called the Canada Express masterclass was created by a popular Nigerian woman named seyi obasi.

The Canada express masterclass is a step by step video,checklists, templates that helps provides all the likely documents that is needed for you ,what they look like,how to create and process them ,it shows you the mistake to avoid while processing your documents,I understand you don't know how to process your documents,what and what you need to do that ,probably you have not travelled before ,you do not need to fret ,the Canada express masterclass have you covered

It also helps you make a higher points and the higher your points ,the greater your chances of receiving an invitation to apply,it shows how to submit your Express entry profile.

The mistakes to avoid ,am repeating mistakes because while doing all this process,there is some mistakes you should avoid,you can make this mistake without even knowing and this will delay your application approval.

To avoid making this mistakes and to make your journey to Canada as simple as ABC, I urge you to get the masterclass today to start your process or go along with it if you have started

Have you ever wondered why some seem to relocate effortlessly while others remain stuck in the quagmire of dubious agents ,it's because they have the right information,they worked with it and they made it with it ,lemme clerify this by telling a short story ,what you see in the image explains so many people knocking at the door entrance of Canada ,they are all standing in the pool to be selected ,they all came from different directions ,some with the right information ,some with half baked info,Now who do you think have a better chance of being selected .I think is the one, that was guided with the right information .

Down this post ,you will see some proofs on how the Canada Express entry has helped so many Nigerians relocate effortlessly within a short period of time .

You need to start the process now because the rate at which Nigerians migrate to Canada is alarming ,Canada government might decide to change their policy .so the best time to start your journey is now. That's if you want to be among the lucky ones anyway...

If you wish to gain access to what will make your application to be approved fast whereas avoiding some mistakes .dm me right away

Email: Once upon a time in Lagos: The story of someone just like you…

I want to tell you about Valerie (I changed her name so she cannot be identified but I am telling the story with her permission)

Valerie is a customer support staff in one of the telecommunications companies in Lagos, Nigeria. She is grateful to have a job, especially after covid with many people losing their jobs left right and center, but….

….even with her job, she did not feel fulfilled. She had studied philosophy at the university but human resources was her passion. Sadly, after searching for a job for many months after graduation, she had no option than to settle for this customer support job.

At least it was a job right?

But she still had her heart set on being a HR person one of these days.

And then she started hearing the buzz about relocating to Canada. She ignored it at first, but it seemed like everywhere she turned, someone was talking about relocating to Canada as a permanent resident. And she started to get interested.

But she had heard stories of so many people being scammed so she did not know who to trust. She was barely managing with her present job and did not have any money for any scammer to scam, lol

She pushed the Canada stuff to the back of her mind….until….

…she stumbled upon a video on facebook where a lady was talking about how one can become a Canada permanent resident in 6 months.

6 months bawo?

She was curious and the permanent residence thing really piqued her curiosity….so she opted in and was sent a video on an express entry masterclass product.

She could remember clearly that Canada had paused their express entry sometime in 2020 when covid was at its worst, and she was glad to hear that they have now started again.

When she watched the video, she realised that she needs to do the IELTS and her heart sank.

She had heard so many ‘evil’ things about IELTS…that it was hard and that people cannot get good marks easily. Ha!

She thought about it for a few days and decided that ordinary IELTS would not stop her from ‘escaping’ from Nigeria. She made up her mind to take the bull by the horn and….

…as soon as she was paid that month, she bought into the express entry masterclass program…

She was pleasantly surprised by how ‘rich’ the express entry masterclass was. They even had a module about how to increase your IELTS scores and that was really the table turner for her.

She prepared for her IELTS for about 4 weeks and by God’s grace, she had good marks in all her IELTS exams.

3 months after that, her WES was ready, and she had everything she needed to apply and create her express entry profile.

Proof of funds was one of her greatest headache, but using the strategies in the proof of funds module in the masterclass, she was able to arrange a gift deed that was acceptable for her proof of funds.

She created her profile and forgot about it.

There were draws every two weeks and after 2 months, she started to lose hope about getting her own invitation to apply but she noticed that with each draw, the CRS scores continued to decrease.

And then one day, it happened!

She was just on break at work and decided to check her email and boom – there was an email from IRCC. She excitedly opened it and she had received her own invitation to apply for permanent residence.

She could not believe it. What?! Was her Canada dream finally becoming a reality?

Luckily, the express entry masterclass had taught her how to prepare all her documents for submitting her application and she was ready!!

Using guidance and support from the creator of the masterclass, she finally submitted her application for permanent residence and so far, her application is being processed and I believe she will share her good news of getting her permanent residence soon.

Valerie is just like you.

She did not know where to start. She was confused and scared. She was discouraged as well, but she had a dream and she refused to give up!

She did not waste time looking for free resources on the internet that would have sent her down a rabbit hole to confusion. She did not truncate her dream just because she had to pay for the much needed training and support resources.

She took action.

What about you?

Do you keep saying, ‘God, when?”

Meanwhile God is waiting for you to take a step so he can do likewise.

Canada express entry is one of the fastest route to Canada permanent residence for skilled workers. With Valerie’s customer support job, she qualified as a skilled worker.

And you can qualify too.

Even if you are a business person or an entrepreneur, you can come to Canada as a permanent resident through the express entry.

What are you going to do?

Want to see details of the same information that Valerie had that helped her to submit a Canada express entry application that is now almost 90% approved?

If you said yes ,chat me up and get all the information

Don’t forget: If nothing changes, nothing changes

Make sure you start taking baby steps towards your Canada journey. chat me up 09064964836

We talk later
cynthia
Re: Common Mistake You Make When Processing Your Documents Without Knowing by Cynthiaorji: 11:53am On Dec 08, 2022
Cynthiaorji:

Looking to relocate to Canada and become a permanent resident? Then you need to check out the Canada Express Entry Masterclass!

In this Masterclass, you'll discover tips and advice on how to create a successful Express Entry profile, what you need to know about the different immigration programs, and how to increase your chances of receiving an invitation to apply for permanent residence.

Don't miss out on your chance to learn everything you need to know about relocating to Canada and becoming a permanent resident. Register for the Canada Express Entry Masterclass today!

(1) (Reply)

Issue Of CONCERN / Nigerian Emigration(japa) Experiences / LIVE!!! The Construction Stage Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.