Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help (492 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by YUNGLURD(m): 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
Good afternoon Nairalanders, it's with great pain I'm writing this. I'm a family man with a 9 month old son, June this year i lost my job and ever since I've been job hunting here and there. The most worrying part of it is where my wife and I are managing in selling food is about to be taken from us (were told the chairman of the said local govt ordered the people doing business along the corridor to vacate the vicinity within 7 days). I'm just depressed on hearing such news @least with that place, we have been keeping body and soul together.

My dear people of Nairaland, please I'm in dire need of a job, that will be a great succor for me and my family in this trying times.

Be it in the hospitality industry, Supermarket or what have you.

I'm based on the Island, this is my number 08106151839. Please have mercy on me
Re: Please Help by Pojomojo: 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
So sorry to hear this try sending your cv to hotels and supermarket if possible
Re: Please Help by YUNGLURD(m): 7:38am On Dec 09, 2022
Pojomojo:
So sorry to hear this try sending your cv to hotels and supermarket if possible
Thanj you.
I've submitted but still keeping hope alive
Re: Please Help by Pojomojo: 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
YUNGLURD:
Thanj you.
I've submitted but still keeping hope alive
My brother, Nigeria don cast, just keep pushing

(1) (Reply)

Data Analysis Journey / Job / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.