Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Shopwithscrip: Logs Available And How To Use - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Shopwithscrip: Logs Available And How To Use (4131 Views)

Freshly Spammed SHOPWITHSCRIP Logs Available / NEW SHOPWITHSCRIP SPAM AVAILABLE / Help! Php If Else Logs Out For Months Of August And September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shopwithscrip: Logs Available And How To Use by Asstrax: 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
NOW SUMMARY OF SHOP WITH SCRIPT....

Is very easy simply buy a old shop with script account attached with bank or cc.. all you need is your vpn login with the details given after you bought it.... cart gift cards worth the balance on the cc or bank.. the gifts cards are either sent to your email or USA physical address!!!.. and boom you get your gift cards then redeem them on paxful to Bitcoin or cash��

WhatsApp: +1 678 807 9174
Re: Shopwithscrip: Logs Available And How To Use by hadjipapiey(m): 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2022
I guess I need to know more about this pls
Re: Shopwithscrip: Logs Available And How To Use by Asstrax: 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
hadjipapiey:
I guess I need to know more about this pls
WhatsApp me
Re: Shopwithscrip: Logs Available And How To Use by hadjipapiey(m): 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
Asstrax:
WhatsApp me

Digits pls? Or still mine is there..
Re: Shopwithscrip: Logs Available And How To Use by Asstrax: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
hadjipapiey:

Digits pls? Or still mine is there..
+1 678 807 9174
Re: Shopwithscrip: Logs Available And How To Use by kellywiz300(m): 1:52am On Dec 13, 2022
i thought shopwithscript changed the name to Raiseright
Re: Shopwithscrip: Logs Available And How To Use by Asstrax: 8:19am On Dec 13, 2022
kellywiz300:
i thought shopwithscript changed the name to Raiseright
Yes... But people still refer Dem as ShopWithScrip
Re: Shopwithscrip: Logs Available And How To Use by expertman(m): 5:15am On Jan 30, 2023
Many guys are scamming people all in the name of shopwithscrip logs.

What's guarantee that ur logs will work?

Asstrax:

Is very easy simply buy a old shop with script account attached with bank or cc.. all you need is your vpn login with the details given after you bought it.... cart gift cards worth the balance on the cc or bank.. the gifts cards are either sent to your email or USA physical address!!!.. and boom you get your gift cards then redeem them on paxful to Bitcoin or cash��

WhatsApp: +1 678 807 9174
Re: Shopwithscrip: Logs Available And How To Use by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
If the Logs are so valuable and u know exactly how to use if effortlessly why are u selling it.

And selling it so cheap

2 Likes

Re: Shopwithscrip: Logs Available And How To Use by Sentava: 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
Pls does anyone know if stock-logs.net is a legit spamming site to buy shopwithscrip logs?
expertman:
Many guys are scamming people all in the name of shopwithscrip logs.

What's guarantee that ur logs will work?

Re: Shopwithscrip: Logs Available And How To Use by DMCA: 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
Best places to get CC logs is Benumb or Yalelodge.

Although most of my peeps prefer benumb though.
Re: Shopwithscrip: Logs Available And How To Use by expertman(m): 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
Benumb don close shop nah.

Don't know about yalelodge kindly give us full address for yalelog.

DMCA:
Best places to get CC logs is Benumb or Yalelodge.

Although most of my peeps prefer benumb though.

Re: Shopwithscrip: Logs Available And How To Use by expertman(m): 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
The site u mention is not even opening .

Kindly make use of basetools for logs

Sentava:
Pls does anyone know if stock-logs.net is a legit spamming site to buy shopwithscrip logs?
Re: Shopwithscrip: Logs Available And How To Use by DMCA: 12:32am On Feb 22, 2023
expertman:
Benumb don close shop nah.

Don't know about yalelodge kindly give us full address for yaleloge

Its now on Yalelodge.lib

You will require a chrome extension to open the blockchain domain

You can download “OpenLibra” or “Unstoppable” chrome extension to do so.

Unstoppable is more generic.
Re: Shopwithscrip: Logs Available And How To Use by MoorGrocery1: 8:34am On Feb 23, 2023
Mr Taiwo, reply my message on WhatsApp

expertman:

Re: Shopwithscrip: Logs Available And How To Use by Gopii: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
Asstrax:

thanks boss. My friends were shocked when I logged in.

Expect more people from me
Re: Shopwithscrip: Logs Available And How To Use by airsaylongcome: 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
Gopii:
thanks boss. My friends were shocked when I logged in.

Expect more people from me

You need to work a bit more on your "bot". We know that you are the same person at the OP
Re: Shopwithscrip: Logs Available And How To Use by Foifoo: 9:57am On Jul 17, 2023
expertman:

Hi. Please what's the link for basetools website? Too many out there. Could you please give your WhatsApp number also? Thanks.
Re: Shopwithscrip: Logs Available And How To Use by Foifoo: 10:00am On Jul 17, 2023
DMCA:

Its now on Yalelodge.lib

You will require a chrome extension to open the blockchain domain

You can download “OpenLibra” or “Unstoppable” chrome extension to do so.

Unstoppable is more generic.

Hi. Please could you give your WhatsApp number? Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Does Interswitch Payment Gateway Work With Joomla? / Data Sources (odbc) Drivers Missing In Win 7 Ultimate / 13 Year Old Indian Boy Hired By Google At A Package Of 1.25 Million Dollar/year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.