Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,701 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

Do Not Be Decieved - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do Not Be Decieved (206 Views)

Don't Be Decieved,we're In A War Situation-pastor Adeboye / Affiliate Marketing Isn't A Skill... Don't Be Decieved / Don’t Just Be Decieved By Their Pretty Faces, There Under Can Take You To Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Be Decieved by Olaolex: 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
It has now become unbecoming of some guys to come here and be acting mysogynistic.

They come online and be forming kingkong. They have no respect for the opposite gender at all. They come here and spew nonsense against the opposite gender, as if thier mother is not female or they don't have female relative.
However, I have discover that they are only running mouth.

They call themselves redpillers bu they end up being the most SIMPlest fools on earth.

They talk as if they have no emotion at all but, let their girlfriend shun their call for just a day, they will be doing like goat at slaughterhouse.

They call every well-behaved, responsible and gentle guy SIMP. I've never seen people as backward as they are. They are always thinking upside down.
If you observe them very well, you will see that they are only seeking attention.

They only want to mislead some guilible guys. And I pity those who have fallen for their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Be Decieved by Olaolex: 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
Another thing I've noticed again is that, they've only taken the redpilling of a thing as an advantage to express their anger, sadness sorrow and hatred towards the opposite gender. Also as a means to retaliate or revenge.

To the resonable ones, yes! the resonable ones, please always ignore them whenever you see them convulsing. Please don't dialogue with them. A dog that is destined to lost will never hear the whistle of the hunter. They've choosen to perish. Let them perish. NO MERCY FOR THE WICKED

NB: You will see how they will come here and call me simp. Yes, I am a simp and I want to be a simp forever. I'll rather be simple than to be wallowing in foolishness.
Re: Do Not Be Decieved by feranmi143: 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
Yo fish, seems your account has been hacked.
Re: Do Not Be Decieved by Olaolex: 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, seems your account has been hacked.
not at all sir
Re: Do Not Be Decieved by achitydavid: 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
Mathematics for preschoolers has a very colorful and interesting design and is sure to arouse the child's interest in this subject. All developmental math exercises that can be downloaded on our www.paloalto-math-tutor.com website are simple and they can do it. After a few sessions with their parents, the children will do just fine on their own.

(1) (Reply)

How To Backup Icloud Emails On Mac Device? / Ncpc Boss Urges Christians To Emulate The Virtues Of Jesus Christ @ Christmas / Be Nice And Don't Be Rude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.