Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,057 members, 7,859,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (3634 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 24, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

This is funny lol.

See? So the "Confirmation from the Lord" has now been proven to be hogwash just like I opined

Don't mind them jare. Go on YouTube and see how the challenge is done. Instead of them to subscribe, they are busy saying what they don't know.
Imagine, of the number that came to watch, non subscribed but they are quick to attribute the video to something I don't know.
Re: ... by mariahAngel(f): 8:04am On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
[s][/s]

Hey please come off it.
I don't know where you guys are coming up with all this spiritual balderdash. This is only a TikTok challenge I did and that's the caption people always use.

My ex didn't breakup with me because I was ugly, I broke up with him because I saw a shower cap in his bathroom and I've said the story here countless times.

I just kept quiet since yesterday you guys started this spiritual argument thing and let you have a filed day. Please don't raise again today.

Not even two people subscribed to the channel instead you're busy talking whiat does not exist.

Nothing is wrong with me. I'm fine spiritually and otherwise. I'll marry when I will.

Here ma.

Blessedmercy8:

Yes. 2016 we broke up and that was the year I received the gift of the holy spirit ( speaking in tongues ) cos I told God, I'm done with worldly men and their evil, went for deliverance and the holy spirit descended on me. and so far, iv never regretted it.

Thank you Jesus.
Truvel subscribe abeg

You of all people should know you should not joke around with such statement.
Especially on a forum like this.

With the earlier comment, one would assume you broke up (with your ex) because you were done with pre marital affairs, is it not?

As for your YouTube channel, one would be obliged to subscribe when they see interesting contents. smiley
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

Here ma.

You of all people should know you should not joke around with such statement.
Especially on a forum like this.

With the earlier comment, one would assume you broke up (with your ex) because you were done with pre marital affairs, is it not?

I wasn't referring to my gift as that is real. I was only talking about what Truvel said about not getting married due to spiritual problems. He too knows what I'm talking about.

Besides, i'm not here to discuss that with anyone. Only did a challenge. So drop it!
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 24, 2022
Bump
Re: ... by Omoluabi16(m): 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

Whether Buhari like am or not, we go find way run am.
Any which way na way. cheesy

Compliments of the season to you.
Lol yeah, same to you. Enjoy the festivities.

1 Like

Re: ... by GloriousGbola: 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
took me a while to find this again

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by Ishilove: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nairaland

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hetty Green-The Most Stingy Woman In History / This Is What Happens When You Leave Baby Alone With Dad.... / How Did You Store Your Mum's Name On Your Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.