Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Peter Obi Christmas Message 2022 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Christmas Message 2022 (243 Views)

Peter Obi's Christmas Message To Nigerians / Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions / We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Christmas Message 2022 by shimolv: 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
I urge Nigerians to remain hopeful for a better nation, especially as we prepare to take back our nation for good, come 2023.

Christmas is a season of love, and the celebration of the birth of Christ should be a constant reminder of how God gave His only begotten son for the salvation of humanity.

We as humans, should therefore endeavour to make sacrifices even when it is painful, for the good of others and for our society.

I encourage Nigerians to go beyond the festivities and glamour associated with the Christmas season, and strive to live out the true essence of the celebration.

The fraternal love and giving to the poor are the hallmarks of Christmas celebration. I enjoin us all to lend helping hands to one another.

I urge Nigerians to see the year 2023 as a very significant year in the history of our nation, as it presents Nigerians the opportunity to turn around the trajectory of our nation by giving only competent leaders access to power. -PO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxx90U6vp0A

(1) (Reply)

Illegal Mining: Governor Adeleke Disbands Mining JTF, Orders Reconstitution / Peter Obi Is The Only one Obasanjo Can Control Hence The Endorsement-Nwabufo / Nigeria Youths Wake Up! New Nigeria Possible With Peter Obi: Get Your PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.