Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) (24840 Views)

S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX / Moment KFC Was Shared At An Event After Food Finished (pics/video) / See How I Make KFC Style Crunchy Chicken At Home | Secret Revealed (pix&video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) by ideaz: 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jjennecco:
In case you don't know.the madam is a YouTuber.

So?

1 Like

Re: How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) by airsaylongcome: 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jjennecco:
In case you don't know.the madam is a YouTuber.

Anything wrong with that?

1 Like

Re: How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) by Funflipper: 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
That is nothing close to KFC. Below is the KFC secret and it is called the 11 herbs.

2/3 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon thyme
1/2 teaspoon basil
1/3 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon celery salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon dried mustard
4 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoons garlic salt
1 teaspoon ground ginger
3 teaspoons white pepper

Plus you need a pressure fryer.
Re: How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) by Sweetvie: 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
Delicious! tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) by AngelicBeing: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
Gloryhomemaker Kentucky crispy fried chicken, located at Lekki phase 1, road 23 Avenue 345. Chicken, Pepsi and fries cost 3000 Naira, a trial will convince you, signed Management, free delivery for a purchase of 15,000 Naira and above within Lagos tongue

Kudos to you Op cool

1 Like

Re: How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) by 2special(m): 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
GOTVee:
sad
Mr born again, that sees his Islamic religion shameful, seems you don't know Muhammad is ashamed of you that you're not proud of your religion.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) by Burgerlomo: 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
Can I snatch you from yah hubby, just for the food and nothing else grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) by Ashirioluwa: 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
It looks good, but it is better when you use Air Fryer. We need to reduce the consumption rate of vegetable or red oil

1 Like

Re: How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) by Alusiizizi(m): 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Most of us are in the holiday season and we need things to be whining our mouth with. This is the chicken recipe you'll love to try out, its detailed and simplified for your enjoyment.

Ingredients:

Soft chicken
Chicken seasoning
Salt
Onion powder
Thyme leaves
Ginger powder
Garlic powder
Barbecue spice
Smoked paprika
All purpose flour
Corn flour
Bowl of water
Cooking oil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwzld20xWCQ

Looks delicious but I'm ready to bet a house that it probably doesn't taste as good as KFC. Most of these fast food outlets have secret recipes and methods that keep them afloat in the biz.

1 Like

Re: How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) by JuanDeDios: 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Most of us are in the holiday season and we need things to be whining our mouth with. This is the chicken recipe you'll love to try out, its detailed and simplified for your enjoyment.

Ingredients:

Soft chicken
Chicken seasoning
Salt
Onion powder
Thyme leaves
Ginger powder
Garlic powder
Barbecue spice
Smoked paprika
All purpose flour
Corn flour
Bowl of water
Cooking oil

Wait, is it corn flour they use at KFC or the normal wheat flour?
Re: How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) by Pells1: 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
JuanDeDios:

Wait, is it corn flour they use at KFC or the normal wheat flour?
Her brokeass no get money for wheat flour grin grin wink
Re: How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) by Juanmike(m): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
I need recipe for vulture meat grilling.who gas it?
Re: How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) by Dshocker(m): 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

Soft chicken
Chicken seasoning
Salt
Onion powder
Thyme leaves
Ginger powder
Garlic powder
Barbecue spice
Smoked paprika
All purpose flour
Corn flour
Bowl of water
Cooking oil

I know say na you!!!

Abeg, make i come spend one week holiday for una house, hope say your husband no go vex?

Na for kitchen i go dey sleep.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) by kernniejay(m): 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
I want to believe that you are into cooking business?

1 Like

Re: How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) by funshint(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
It's not different from the fried fish covered with flour that women dey sell for street. Only the meat is different.
Re: How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) by Pickmycall: 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
No be bread crumbs dem dey use?
Re: How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) by AYNL: 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
front page and bad energy don dey show
Kai, she no dey work for KFC
it's just a crispy like that of KFC, not KFC gangan

1 Like

Re: How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) by Revolva(m): 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
I go try am

1 Like

Re: How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) by Chaos14: 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
post=119554715:
Beautifully done kiss Thumbs up Gloryhomemaker, You are truly an inspiration. Keep up the good job sis. kiss See you at the TOP!
Can you do this and how much would it cost

1 Like

Re: How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) by Love800(m): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
Happy new year in advance. U one person i admire in nairaland due to the way u use to respond kindly to me. Kudos

1 Like

Re: How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) by sundid(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

Soft chicken
Chicken seasoning
Salt
Onion powder
Thyme leaves
Ginger powder
Garlic powder
Barbecue spice
Smoked paprika
All purpose flour
Corn flour
Bowl of water
Cooking oil

Nice

1 Like

Re: How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
Chaos14:
Can you do this and how much would it cost
@Gloryhomemaker

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) by JuanDeDios: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
Pells1:

Her brokeass no get money for wheat flour grin grin wink
Doesn't have to be a broke thing. I avoid KFC chicken because wheat is bad for me. If it can be made with corn flour or corn flour is what KFC uses, then people who react to wheat can eat it.

1 Like

Re: How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
post=119554715:
Beautifully done kiss
Thumbs up Gloryhomemaker,
You are truly an inspiration.
Keep up the good job sis. kiss
See you at the TOP!

You inspire me too .
Thank you so much for cheering me on always.
Amen to your prayers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
April4th:
Ohoyin! You're doing very well. Keep it up and a prosperous new year to you.

A prosperous new year to you too.

1 Like

Re: How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
sonnie10:
These are the original drumsticks and wings.
KFC still dey learn work.

cheesy
Re: How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
mjabdulk:
you made me to swallow salivary gland.

You can make it at home, it's very easy.
Re: How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Gloryhomemaker Kentucky crispy fried chicken, located at Lekki phase 1, road 23 Avenue 345. Chicken, Pepsi and fries cost 3000 Naira, a trial will convince you, signed Management, free delivery for a purchase of 15,000 Naira and above within Lagos tongue

Kudos to you Op cool

grin grin grin

We made our own at home.

1 Like

Re: How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
Burgerlomo:
Can I snatch you from yah hubby, just for the food and nothing else grin

It's not possible ooo
Re: How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ashirioluwa:
It looks good, but it is better when you use Air Fryer. We need to reduce the consumption rate of vegetable or red oil

You are right.
Not everyone can afford an air fryer now, the aim is to give everyone an opportunity to enjoy meals within their means and upgrade as they grow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Dshocker:

I know say na you!!!

Abeg, make i come spend one week holiday for una house, hope say your husband no go vex?

Na for kitchen i go dey sleep.

grin grin grin
Re: How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
Love800:
Happy new year in advance. U one person i admire in nairaland due to the way u use to respond kindly to me. Kudos

Everyone matters in life, except they behave otherwise grin

Your words and questions are always gracious and I appreciate that.

A very prosperous new year to you too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola / Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates / How Do You Prepare Semovita?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.