Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Who Is In A Position To Ask And Answer First - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Who Is In A Position To Ask And Answer First (329 Views)

Strategic Planning And Goal Setting For Competitive Position Of The Organization / 5 Critical Questions To Ask Your Corporate Event Planner / 5 Critical Questions To Ask Your Corporate Event Planner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is In A Position To Ask And Answer First by Bigredmachine: 8:39am On Jan 08, 2023
Hi... Good morning... Beautiful people, so I was just thinking about this two scenarios and so many times I have wondered if it's only me that gets irritated when people answer questions by asking questions so I thought of asking you guys that u think or how it should be...

First scenario... I want to board a vehicle that crosses through different locations... When I stopped the vehicle...

Me: driver where you dey go?... Instead of driver to answer me he replied with same question

Driver: where you dey go?

Second scenario... I entered a restaurant and asked the waiter or seller

Me: which food Una get?

Seller: which food you want?

In both scenarios who is meant to answer first now, many Nigerian including me hate being answered with a question

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Enugu City / ICT For Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Course / Apply Now!!undergraduate Excellence Scholarships At Newcastle ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.