Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Trainee Supervisor - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Trainee Supervisor (770 Views)

Fundquest Financial Services Graduate Trainee Invite (youngprofessionals) / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trainee Supervisor by Oktane: 11:40am On Jan 10, 2023
Our client is a Standard Bakery located in the outskirts of Lagos.

We seek to employ a suitable candidate to fill the role of a Trainee Supervisor.

The preferred candidate must possess at least a B.Sc/HND in any discipline.
NCE or ND qualified candidates with reasonable work experience may be considered.

Only male single candidates aged between 25 and 32 will be considered

Non Lagos candidates may also apply as accomodation will be provided within the premises of the company.

Interested candidates should apply by sending in the following via email attachments;

1. Cover letter
2. Updated CV
3. Scanned copies certificate

Kindly send your applications to;
urbanesearch@gmail.com.

2 Likes

Re: Trainee Supervisor by Oktane: 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
This role is best suited for a career minded candidate with long term perspective.

2 Likes

Re: Trainee Supervisor by joyousever(f): 11:35am On Nov 04, 2023
Hello, you sent me a message notification on the Nairaland App. The point is, I can't access the Email that comes with the message notification, so I decided to let you know on this post of yours. You could drop your contact in a subtle way,so I can reach you.
Cheers..

(1) (Reply)

I'm Looking For A Job, Look At My Skills May Be We Can Work Together / Software Development / Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.