Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,447 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Start A Career In IT - Learning Python For Free - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Start A Career In IT - Learning Python For Free (246 Views)

Want To Venture In Python For Data Science And Analysis? Then This Is For You!!! / Looking For A Career In Customer Service, Apply Now !!!! / Tired Of Looking For A Job? Learn!! Earn!! Build A Career In Videography!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start A Career In IT - Learning Python For Free by gbigbega: 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
Its never too late to start a career in programming. It is the highest paying job on the planet and you shouldn't be left out.

If you want to learn Python Programming. I have a youtube channel where I teach Python programming from basic to Advanced.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDTpj08jsReiCqkiTFNzXpwPNKG4Todcs

Please subscribe to my channel and help your boy grow. Subscription will encourage me to do more videos on subjects like

1. Web development with Python and other tools
2. Data Analysis and Business Intelligence Videos
3. Artificial Intelligence with Python
4. API Development
5. Algorithm and Data Structure
6. Design Pattern
7. Software Engineering techniques
8. System Designs
9. many more...

I have over 2 decades experience as a programmer and will be the guy that can break it down for you, if you are starting or want to take your skill to another level.

Just Susbscribe and encourage me to do more

start Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reOVPh-NS7s&list=PLDTpj08jsReiCqkiTFNzXpwPNKG4Todcs&index=1

MOD Help put this on Frontpage to help more people.

(1) (Reply)

Sales Executive Neede For Immediate Employment Abuja(salary+comission = 200k) / . / Sales Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.