Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

A Cry ����� For Help ����� - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Cry ����� For Help ����� (214 Views)

Video Of Nigerian Army Crying For Help In War Front / Can't I Ask For Help On Nairaland Anymore Without Getting Banned? / Uniben Students Cry For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cry ����� For Help ����� by Chikalue: 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
Brothers and sisters in thy Lord,Hear a cry of a Brother �����

PLEASE i need your help..life is nothing without having a child please hear my cry and that of a dying child, CHIKALUE is my name I'm struggling with my little boy who is terrible sick right now... between life and death. He is very ill now i have tried all my possible best I couldn't meet up with the bills. He has been diagnosed with a stomach and skin disease, The doctor said We should try and meet up with the money on time, Because delay is dangerous. ₦3.8 million is required for his full medical examination/treatment and also his operation, ₦1.7million is left to proceed, Please nothing is too small,you can send in any amount to that account, God bless you all as you do that.
pls we are pleading to all our well wishers in Nigeria and all over the world to please assist in saving my only son. With a kind and a generous heart that will help my son live again life is nothing without a child. Please Don't let my only Son Die��������

DONATION DETAILS...

( JOHN CHIKALUE
WEMA BANK )

PLEASE share this post to go viral God will protect you and your children pray mine shouldn't die young...

(1) (Reply)

How Do Wee Do It / Machine-to-machine SIM Card Explained / Prof. Ikonne’s Demise ; Ojigbo Expresses Shock, Condoles Family, Ikpeazu, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.